These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on MM2X Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Before posting, please SEARCH the Forums and take a look at our Forum FAQ page if you are experience problems with the forums. While doing a search, try to be as specific as possible in your searches. #
When posting, please avoid to give your topic a title such as:
HELP ME PLEASE!
I NEED HELP!
I have a question.
NOOB needs help!
HELP ME PLEASE.
NEED HELP FAST.
or ANYTHING like the above!
Please try to be as specific as possible in choosing a title for your post. This not only helps us to get an idea of the content, it also helps to find a topic faster which should result in quicker replies. #
- When you like to post something and ask for information or help, please try to give as much information as possible in order to make it easier for us to try to give you an answer. #
- Please try to only start new topics as necessary. If a similar topic exists, please post in it. It will move that topic to the top of the list and your post will be seen. It also is a good idea since there may be a few users subscribed to that posts notification. #
- Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. This not only will help us to find and answer your problems faster, it also helps to have an organized forum on our website and thus will help everyone to find what they are looking for. #
- If you come across a problem or bug while browsing our website, please report it in the appropriate forum, try to include the error message shown and try to describe what may have caused the error. Feel free to request further features or just give us feedback if you like. Thanks. #
- Foul, offensive, racist or crude language as well as swearing is not welcome. You have been warned! #
- No flames, personal attacks or contentious off topic comments: The idea is to make this a pleasant environment for everyone. #
- Allow for the possibility of misunderstandings, and be patient if someone asks for an explanation of what seems to be obvious. #
- Debate about everything, even when heated, is encouraged. This is not about censorship. However, while we do not and cannot police every post, we will delete posts coming to our attention that we believe violate these rules. #
- Posting the same message to multiple boards and / or topics is not allowed. Multiple & duplicated posts will be deleted. Furthermore, posting a topic 2 or more times will not get you a quicker response... it will more than likely get no response. #
- No copyrighted or trademarked (warez) material will be tolerated. #
- Commercial advertisements are not welcomed on our website. There are other websites for that. Thanks. #
Please read and accept the following global Rule and Guidelines about contacting administrators / webmasters and abuse of Private Message system.
01. No support via e-mail, Instant Messaging Systems or Private Messaging
Please do not contact the administrators, webmasters, and moderators by e-mail, Instant Messaging Systems like MSN, ICQ, Yahoo etc. or Private Messaging with questions UNLESS they have told you to do so! Uninvited private messages and privately addressed questions will be most likely ignored! Use our forums to get in touch with them.
02. Spamming Via Private Message System
Sending avertisement throughout the Private Message System, is not allowed. We do monitor the Private Message too see if this rule is followed. If we catch anybody sending advertisements to our members, or if it gets reported, your IP gets banned without further notice, and forever. NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN. #
- Our website offers various addons to help improve your experiences while using our website and forums. Please take some time to get familiar with the features and these rules. Thanks a lot and have fun! #