Contest, are you interested ?

pibraclab
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 8 months

Contest, are you interested ?

Postby pibraclab » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:02 pm

I have already submitted this idea to Franch88 who told me it was not very good but I'm still going to propose it here.

In the past, the 3DAutos forum (french Creator community), I organized comp

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby zoot » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm

There aren't enough artists who create scratch models here. Just a few: me, Aaron, Saj, and a few others.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Nice idea, but I don't really have time to work on anything else besides my current projects :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:18 pm

I remember of that classic cars modeling contest at 3DAutos forum, good old days. :wink:
Really, the idea is nice and I seem to remember that it was even already proposed in past, but as you can see, there's a too little activity now, and the modelers who are being active in the forum at least with the visits are Carking1996, Aaro4130, Sajmon14, e-cobra (still less) and you, Pibraclab.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

pibraclab
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby pibraclab » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:52 pm

I thought there would be more modeler on this forum. Decidedly, the MM2 community crumbles more and more. Too bad for the contest.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:01 am

For quite some time I've been thinking about creating my first scratch made low poly car with all the knowledge about modeling I've learnt over time. Such contest would surely even motivate me more, but as carking1996 said, there's not that many 3D artists active around here. You could try to, maybe we could see a couple new scratch made cars, but I suggest to make rules generic enough and with a distant deadline to make more people able to participate.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

pibraclab
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby pibraclab » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:06 am

Personally, there was not many people do not really bother me for a competition. I've been dealing with this situation with the last competitions, the fact that the community of modelers rarefied.

However, I talk about 3D competitions but can as well make a drawing competition, which may be more affordable and requires less knowledge.

We can also organize a team competition for example (2 to 4 persons by team), invent a concept car or other, those who allow those who don't know model can participate by drawing, creating textures, sound or helping in any way.

After that, there is the organization of the event with the creation of rules.