my traffic car wheels are broken and colors don't work

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Uff... The "Replace suffix:" part must remain with the name of the color that you've applied to the car, the one that you've decided to be the first one, practically. If your first color is green, and so its texture file name ends with "_green", then it's what you have to write on that part.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:12 pm

so I should Gruen or green in replace suffix plus i exported with muti colors and cause the wheels broke

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:26 pm

Yes, you have to write that color if it's the first one, but look at how that color texture file name ends, if with "_green" or, in your specific case, in "_gruen".
Center again all the objects axis as I've explained you initially, and then save the edit done.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:35 pm

where can i find the first paintjob at? plus i exported the car with muti color but it din't work

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:54 pm

The car in ZModeler is green, right? Then, that's its first paintjob... Now, what you need to see is the texture file name of that paintjob, if it ends with "_green" or in "_gruen", it's needed to see what you have to write in the "Replace suffix:" part.

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 pm

so I write gruen in the replace suffix and green in with suffix

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:03 pm

No, it's not so... Post a screenshot of the Texture folder, so I can finally tell you what the hell you have to write...

Man, but do you really have to do this thing that's resulting so complicated to you? :roll:

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:12 pm

:roll: alright you might I have autism and I'm 13 years and here is my folder https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t3 ... 7223_o.jpg

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Well, the first paintjob texture file name is "_Green" (capital letters doesn't really matter, so leave that as it is). I wonder why you were keeping to say also "_gruen"...
That's the suffix that you have to replace, so: write "_green" in the "Replace suffix:" part and write "_red" (both without the quote markers, eh) in the "...with suffix:" part, then click on Add to list button. Now, change "_red" with "_blue" and click again Add to list button. Do it once again with "_empty" now, because of an issue of the game that won't use the last paintjob of the list, so you'll get all the 3 colors in-game. Finally, export.

You've already said that, I've got to read that already. But at least, isn't there someone of your family who can help you?

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 pm

I did but it still shows green again I just added _red and _blue but it keep showing that stupid green what should I do to fix it? bring up how export a car with muit colors for dummies?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Probably the capital letters thing matters when it's about multiple colors... It's always better avoid them, that's why.
Redo all the process but writing the color names with the first capital letter, so they have to be "_Green", "_Red" and "_Blue".

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 am

I got the colors working I now shows green and red but not blue(which we will fix later) and I going to release soon when I get blue working