Addon Vehtypes problem.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Addon Vehtypes problem.

Postby Seahawk » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 am

So, I've got the addon vehtypes file. The sirens of the Ford Mustang Cruiser works, but the siren of the American LaFrance Eagle and other siren vehicles do not work. Reverse beep sound works. :roll:
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 pm

What you describe is really weird. But, have you downloaded this file?
If by "not working" you mean that the flashing lights work but you don't hear any siren sound, that's another random weird problem of the game that doesn't depend by that file.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:37 am

What you describe is really weird. But, have you downloaded this file?
If by "not working" you mean that the flashing lights work but you don't hear any siren sound, that's another random weird problem of the game that doesn't depend by that file.
I don't mean that, I've downloaded the file from MM2x. And when I start siren the game crashes. Also with the default fire truck but not with the Ford Mustang Cruiser. :roll:
-Seahawk

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:58 pm

The situation you describe sounds the one of a files conflict, especially because I suppose you say that it happens also with other add-on cars with sirens. Make sure you haven't another vehtypes.csv file present in one of the .ar files placed above the !!!!!addon_vehtypes.ar file in file name sorting. To quickly fix that, rename it adding some space between each "!" symbol.
The addon_vehtypes.ar file available at MM2X has all the three default cop cars type basenames (Ford Mustang Cruiser, American LaFrance Fire Truck and Silver Eagle Fire Truck), besides the many others about add-on cars with sirens.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:19 am

Addon Vehtypes is on the top of all addon cars and has all the names of siren vehicles in it but the game still crashes when the siren button is pressed. :roll:
-Seahawk