My drawing!

Here's my drawing of one of my favorite SS (post yours too!)

<t>Do you like it?</t>

Ho. . . .ly. . . .crap!!!
33%
Yes
25%
I dunno
25%
No
17%

Total votes: 12
daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

My drawing!

Postby daguyu1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:52 pm

https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t203 ... Sohma-Kun/

Comments please? The orange in the background is supposed to a fire.

EDIT: I posted the images but they stretched the page. >.<
Last edited by daguyu1234 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Your album is private, it needs a password. Better use the thumbnails code for forum posts. :wink:

On Photobucket enter in your album, select the images by clicking on each check box under the picture thumbnail, click on button Generate HTML and IMG code at the bottom of the page and then copy the code "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended" and paste it in your post.

They are nice draws, good work. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Your album is private, it needs a password. Better use the thumbnails code for forum posts. :wink:

On Photobucket enter in your album, select the images by clicking on each check box under the picture thumbnail, click on button Generate HTML and IMG code at the bottom of the page and then copy the code "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended" and paste it in your post.

They are nice draws, good work. :)
I made it public. But here are the Pics.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Post edited. :wink: It's only one draw, while before I've thought that there were more.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:19 pm

It's only one draw, while before I've thought that there were more.
Yeah. It's the drawing of the Fastback that went into the tree. I decided to draw it for an art project and this is what it came out to. :D I tried hard to match the color of the title of the game, car, trees and everything. It was really fun. :D

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:32 am

Cool! 8)

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Cool! 8)