Edit: I remember in one post that this track had traffic for a test

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: KingAndy track convertions

Postby Franch88 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:37 pm

You've done a very nice work with this track, and you've been able to do and include advanced things too. :) Yeah, you even succeeded to have working traffic, but it was unstable and buggy, making the game crash (I wonder if you still have that .bai and respective .psdl files).
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Re: KingAndy track convertions

Postby KingAndy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:41 am

As a matter of fact, I do! I even considered to include them as an optional add-on for the track by Bigzee's recommendation back in the day, but for the average user that would be just overly confusing and troublesome. Well, why the heck not, I've packed those into a separate .ar file in order to work with the published version for anyone interested into fooling around with it - be warned you better use a lower poly car and it may be tricky to break free from the boundary PSDL roads and get on top of the actual models. If someone wants to play around with the files, has my permission to both do so and share :P  :wink:

Download from here.

P.S.: @Franch88 I've once again gone through all my backsaves over the cloud services and sadly haven't found the file imported to MM2CT. I did, however, found the .z3d file where everything was put together and at the corresponding coordinates, but as just 3 separate objects which were not the actual objects I've later separated it into. If you'd want to attempt that 3D HUD map you've mentioned and believe that could be accomplished with it I can send it to you, but I may eventually try and do that by using the 2D one you've made as a template. PM me if you're interested.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month