Made A Steam Group For MM1&2

RXK1NG
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 3 years 7 months

Made A Steam Group For MM1&2

Postby RXK1NG » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:14 pm

Hey! Im a long time player of the Midtown games, and I have been wanting to get some more people into the game, or back into it.
I made a group on steam, seems to be the only midtown madness group on the platform actually.
Anyways, I took my copy of midtown madness 1 & 2, and I repackaged them and uploaded them to have people easily download and access! I also have a guide on how to play multiplayer with gameranger as well!

If anyone is interested in playing Midtown Madness again, come join our steam group! Let's revive Midtown Madness!
Also: The games are already ready to play, 1080p 60fps on any system, all the files are put together, you just gotta drag the folder to your desktop, and play!

I also took the liberty of scanning the files, and the website i uploaded the games to for you guys so they are 100% legitimate, and SAFE!
I really just wanna get more people back into playing these timeless classics, more information can be found on our group page, we already have a few people who have joined. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Midto ... nthusiasts :D

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: Made A Steam Group For MM1&2

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:06 pm

Probably will join this someday, interesting.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 7 months
Italy

Re: Made A Steam Group For MM1&2

Postby DjDecibel » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:25 am

good idea..

Tropixx_XLR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 3 years 6 months