link for the discord

jojo337
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

link for the discord

Postby jojo337 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:34 pm

Hi,
Can I get a link for the discord ? It seems disabled !

Thanks !
French player since 1999

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: link for the discord

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:17 pm

@jojo337: Try this link: https://discord.com/invite/hFsM2WVThW
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

jojo337
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby jojo337 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:01 pm

Capture d’écran 2022-03-22 210024.jpg
It doesn't works for me :( (Hortor)
French player since 1999

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:46 am

It works for me at least, when I clicked the link a button appeared which said accept, which I clicked and I was put in the server. Not sure what's going on in your case
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

jojo337
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby jojo337 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:39 pm

I don't know, maybe I'm banned or something (Hortor) ? I don't remember being off-rules (I don't speak a lot ^^), and I accidentaly deleted the server from my discord at some point. As I saw Pibraclab doing cars like in 2005 in the news of mm2x I tried to go back but I can't 😥
French player since 1999

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:47 pm

Try signing up to discord using a new email and then try and join the server and see if you get through
Dubai = Supercarland

--

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Hello,

In case it is still needed, here is the current invite link: https://discord.gg/hFsM2WVThW

If you are having trouble with the AltDentifier bot, just let me know and I can bypass you.

Jojo, I'll be honest, we thought you were a spam bot because you joined with so many accounts. :P Have you also been joining with users named "Midtown Club", or something similar? Feel free to reach out to me via PM and we can discuss further.

jojo337
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby jojo337 » Tue May 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Hi, sorry for the delay !

This is very strange because I only got one discord account (Hortor) ! If this is IP based, it's possible that some users got the same public IP like me ? (At home I'm alone and nobody is using my wifi).
This is one of the reason I asked here, because I can't get to the discord (the error message), I don't want to use another specifiv account just to get in this server ^^

I will send you a PM here !

Thanks.
French player since 1999