ITN_Tuning
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 3 months
Bulgaria

What's up, guys?

Postby ITN_Tuning » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:50 am

What's up, guys?
I'm on a trip down memory lane, feeling nostalgic about the good old times with the games and modding them. When did those years fly?
I tried to visit old forums like nfscars and mm2c. But I am surprised this one here is still somewhat active.
So maybe see ya later and take care.

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 3 months
Great Britain

Re: What's up, guys?

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Hi again ITN_Tuning! Good to see you as well :) Actually I don't remember seeing you much here but I do remember seeing you on MM2C, which I think has now went down - although Rippance told me some time ago he might revive it, but he hasn't got round to it yet. I think NFSCars was still up the last time I visited around a year or 2 ago. I'm pretty sure you made some great mods when you were around in the community, like that nice map with snow covered roads called Winterhills - which I still manage to remember driving on from years ago. Hope things are going well with you today.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:28 pm

It's great to see also you again here for a visit, ITN_Tuning! :D Yes, the community is still alive, but on a Discord server and also with a revolutionary project. Some people create new add-ons and mods that I still publish here, as you can see from the homepage; I'm working on a big project of mine as well. :wink: I agree about the nostalgic effect that this game gives, and the time that flies away...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

ITN_Tuning
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 3 months
Bulgaria

Postby ITN_Tuning » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:54 pm

Great news that people still like that old game and continue to make mods. Recently I managed to run my old HDD, from my first computer from 2005. It still works, after 19 years! I made a backup of it and currently rummaging through the old projects folder to see quite some unfinished cars and tracks. I'm accumulating some inspiration to try and start or continue at least one project again and revive that hobby I left somewhere in 2015.
See you around.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:08 pm

Great find, and that sounds very nice of you. :D Looking ahead to see what you can present to us. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Unruly3603
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 1 month

Postby Unruly3603 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:16 am

Doing fine.