GameRanger: a new online gaming service for Midtown Madness

Scott_Kevill
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

GameRanger: a new online gaming service for Midtown Madness

Postby Scott_Kevill » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:58 am

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know about a new multiplayer network I've created for playing Midtown Madness 1 and 2 (and their demos) online called GameRanger.

Basically, GameRanger makes it quick and easy to play your friends online.

It has full lobby support for over 500 different games and demos (including the Midtown Madness games, of course), without the hassles and headaches that usually happen with network connections (eg. routers & firewalls).

I'm really excited to be releasing it, and hope it helps boost the MM community by allowing people to play that were unable to until now due to problems with opening ports, etc. You will also probably notice it launches the games quite a lot faster than any other options.

You can download it at www.GameRanger.com
[url=https://www.GameRanger.com/][b]GameRanger[/b][/url] - play your friends online

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Another on-line gameplaying website that supports MM1 and MM2, nice. This website supports also many other titles. :)
I don't play MM2 online, I tried once with Hamachi having troubles. Good that there are more alternatives to IGZones website, that was the only on-line gameplaying website that supports both MM1 and MM2.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Scott_Kevill
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Scott_Kevill » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:25 am

Thanks, Franch88. You should find this works better than both of those options.
[url=https://www.GameRanger.com/][b]GameRanger[/b][/url] - play your friends online