Robenue's Conversions

Latest Conversion: Race Queen (NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:04 pm

I'll publish it monday, but I've already tested it.
The 3D model is well converted, but since this is a NFS 6 conversion of the NFS ProStreet Porsche Cayman S (I think it's so), the textures hasn't a very good quality like the original ones. The break discs calipers with the wheels objects looks weird when they rotate; if the use of the FNDR objects is too hard to you, you can attach them to the BODY object; anyway isn't something very bad.
The dashboard is generally good, but the roof has to be moved a bit more up. The sounds are great, I like them. :) The tuning has a nice handling. The damages of the breakable version aren't very well made, but similar damages in-game will look always not very good.

See what you can improve to this car, in both the versions. I suggest to improve more at least the dashboard. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Robenue
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Postby Robenue » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks for the review Franch =]

Yes i put the brake discs with the wheels by accident. I thought i fixed it but I didnt =[. Why are the breakables not well made?
[img]https://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/KCHANSHINOBI/ks.png[/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:19 pm

I meant that the breakables made so, with detachable car parts, are always pretty bad in MM2; the glass in not included in some of them, but is ok to do so to keep their reflections. Actually these breakables are ok thourght, you can't improve them so much.
Another thing is that you can improve the look of the rear lights; the red one is too big and not well placed on the car rear lights.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Adamodell
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Adamodell » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Ok thanks franch will check that out, also I apologize to Riva for the broken link i sent.. sorry, I'll re-upload it. after i try what franch said.. thanks guys

UPDATE: the car now works without any bugs what so ever, I just need to make the windows semi transparent. I'm not to sure how to make semi transparent alpha channels.

You can check what i have to say about my car here
AHAHAH I helped you with that one... now you should go back and fix all your other cars too... like all those GT2 cars I converted to Re-Volt that need invisible pixels... those black lights and wheels wells on some of those cars was *less* than attractive.

Robenue
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Robenue » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 am

Yes Adam, i have about 3 Conversions to do so atm.. so i'll get round it.

anyway, I have been currently converting 1969 Camaro From nfs pro street game; So far this is just a test screenshot
https://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2230/cambi5.jpg

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm

The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro looks good so far. Nice that you'll use the damages textures. :wink:

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Nice job so far. Keep up the good work. :)

Robenue
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Robenue » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 am

Thank you, I hope to finish this one, it has 8 paintjobs, no breakables this time, tuning i still have to finish. Oh and also my Porsche is ready for download here at MM2x

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:36 am

Yeah, nice release, Robenue! I like the Cayman S and the Camaro looks also really nice! :D Keep it up!

Robenue
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Robenue » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 am

Thanks pal, I have been taking a break again. I've been busy. ;) soon they will come.