Postby nighthawk » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm

how do i make new colors for hqtm team cars :?:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:22 pm

To make new colors for the HQTM-team cars, for first you need the HQTM-Team car which you want to make the color (not to all is possible), then the MM2 Car Skin Changer program, a photographic program like Photoshop to make your custom color and finally all the needed files, available in this page.
Select the car that you want and download its color template to edit. Then, with the MM2 Car Skin Changer program, add directly your color to the car without creating a color pack; here the tutorial to know how to do this.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 pm

i think that he's talking about creating new colors

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm

In my post I've explained that: how to make new colors using the templates released by the HQTM-Team for their cars and then how to add the own new color to the respective car with the MM2 Car Skin Changer. He has talked about new colors for the HQTM-Team cars, so the procedure is that one.
I don't think that he meant how to make a paintjob pack, but that's useful only if he wants to release his own color, and the procedure to make it is a bit complicated.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|