Tuned default cars multiplayer

How to do, and will it work?

bobrofilin
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years

Tuned default cars multiplayer

Postby bobrofilin » Tue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm not sure, whether or not these topic has ever been created, but i searched hard and still didn't find anything helpful.

So, the question is how to tune default cars (exactly, where to find theme, in which archieve),
and will they work in multiplayer or it still will say that i'm a cheater.

I hope it's restricted to play with additional cars, not with tuned default.

We wanted to play with friends with tuned cars, so is there any way to do that?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years

Postby wilder » Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 pm

To tune default cars :
Without programs : Get deAR2
Open mm2core.ar
than search : Tune/Vehicle/Yourcar.vehcarism
Check this tutorial that explains you how edit the vehicule

For addons cars , Simply get MM2 Ultimate Tweaker
Open your car and using the program edit it

BUT ! if you play online with any modified car : it'll say that you are a cheater

bobrofilin
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years

Postby bobrofilin » Tue May 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks very much, very understandable. And the last question, how to pack modified vehcarsim back into mm2core.ar, or it's not necessary to do?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Edit the tuning of the default cars is more complex than edit the one of the add-on cars, because there's no program to do that. Or better, there's a program that allows to edit the game cars without extract anything, it's the Midtown Madness 2 Editor, but it's not a so good program, and it allows too few edits. So, what Wilder has explained is the best solution.
I haven't experimented this, but in a multiplayer gameplay if your used car has different tuning values than the opponents ones you'll be blocked as cheater, also if the choosed cars are the same.

There's no need to put the edited tuning files in the mm2core.ar, thing not possible, unless you don't remake it completely, a not needed thing. Just make a .ar file with at least three "!" symbols ahead the file name of the Tuning/Vehicle folder with the edited tuning files.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|