Ford Flex (opinion)

should i make the flex?

Gotykai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Ford Flex (opinion)

Postby Gotykai » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 am

I just want to know your thoughts and opinion about the ford flex i just want to know if you people would like to have this car in the game------here are sum pics-------

Image[/img]
Last edited by Gotykai on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Life is a game it don?t matter if you win or lose its how you play it

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby hastantyo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:14 am

wow, vey nice! its made by yourself? its a ford ranger concept?

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

I don't think he made this, I doubt it. Its a paid model. He just got the images and copied the link. Stealing mesh is bad. I hate how people steal other peoples work. -.- Its just looks like a exact copy of this model.

And as you see '3dexport.com' the links to the images contain that.

But the larger image is from a different site, to show the cars body.
And he said he has this car 'ingame'. If you have it 'ingame' why didn't you show some pictures? I don't even think you know how to convert. And you have to PAY for this model. Its not good to take other peoples work. :frown2:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah, it's not an his model, but it's one of the models that you can buy. He submitted some pictures of other cars models time ago for the gallery, all sold high polygons models, but they were refused because weren't MM2 related pictures. And, since he posted this topic, means that he isn't able to model.
Most of those models are sold and have an high polygons model that can't work in a game, especially in MM2, where there are a lot of limits...

Zac, he has asked if you would like to have this car in-game, so means that he hasn't still got it in-game, an impossible thing for a such model, thought. Then, this is a model in sell, if someone bought it doesn't mean that he has stolen it.

Gotykai, if you post another useless topic in this section, made only for serious and real car projects, I must do something.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Gotykai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Gotykai » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 pm

I don't think he made this, I doubt it. Its a paid model. He just got the images and copied the link. Stealing mesh is bad. I hate how people steal other peoples work. -.- Its just looks like a exact copy of this model.

And as you see '3dexport.com' the links to the images contain that.

But the larger image is from a different site, to show the cars body.
And he said he has this car 'ingame'. If you have it 'ingame' why didn't you show some pictures? I don't even think you know how to convert. And you have to PAY for this model. Its not good to take other peoples work. :frown2:

i now know what i did was wrong and i am deeply sry for what i have done...... and showing car "ingame" i dont know how to show it.........lets start things over again this time simply and clean :D

andreas92
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Postby andreas92 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 pm

and showing car "ingame" i dont know how to show it........
Let me introduce printscreen and Ms Paint 8O

Gotykai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Gotykai » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 pm

o okayy i never knew that sryy butt yes i am readin 1 tut on it and i think im getting the hang of it... but over all what is your opinion on the ford flex?
Last edited by Gotykai on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 pm

If you really feel motivated to make a 3D model, read and learn the tutorial linked in this post. Make a 3D model isn't something easy, and it takes time, skills and effort, if you haven't them better let lose this idea. The above pictures look good as textures for a low polygons model.

And please, at least use the edit button to add other in your last post instead of posting another post... Finally, don't upload and submit to the website the textures that you're going to use, I can't accept them because they aren't MM2 in-game pictures; the website screenshots gallery is only for MM2 pictures as you can well see, haven't you still got that? Use a free images uploader like ImageShack for that, and then use the link for the forum posts...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby kylej866 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Trying to open one of those 800,000 poly models like you see at those websites would probably make the average graphics card burst into flames :P
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

Gotykai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Gotykai » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:17 am

Trying to open one of those 800,000 poly models like you see at those websites would probably make the average graphics card burst into flames :P

yeah that would suck big time ...... :( and umm my apologizes i know this has nothing to do with the topic but i really wanna know how i can put a pic as my dp (display pic)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:21 am

Please avoid to do off-topic, this topic has already gone now... Do you mean how to put an avatar? Go in your profile page setting, avatar section and upload one from your PC...
If you plan to open a new topic in this section it must contain ZModeler pictures or MM2 in-game pictures of the car that you're doing, otherwise it'll be deleted.

Gotykai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Gotykai » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm

would it be possible for me to use the pic i put up as a blueprint it has all the views and stuff?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, you could use them, but the side view picture isn't so good like the front, rear and top view ones. If you find a good blueprint of this car is always better.

Gotykai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Gotykai » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah, you could use them, but the side view picture isn't so good like the front, rear and top view ones. If you find a good blueprint of this car is always better.

i have tried looking for the blueprints for this car couple of times but no luck gusse these will have to do for now

so tht means i should find a side view right?

will this do?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

That side view picture is perfect. You can find bigger pictures of this car here.