I Neeed Help!1!1

val111
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years

I Neeed Help!1!1

Postby val111 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 am

I want to know how to take screenshots of mm2 while playing.

MrTracker
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Postby MrTracker » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:05 pm

While your playing,just press print.

f1yoshi
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby f1yoshi » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:11 pm

On some keyboards its Print screen don't worry it doesn't ask you for printer details then once u pressed it get out ur picture program prefferebly paint and paste it don

MrTracker
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby MrTracker » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:05 pm

On some keyboards its Print screen don't worry it doesn't ask you for printer details then once u pressed it get out ur picture program prefferebly paint and paste it don
Oh yeah,thats what i ment.(I got it wrong.)''Print screen''.

val111
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby val111 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:02 am

Okay it ain't workin for me, will somebody let me send them the buses I have and you can take the screenshots for me.

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Postby Richard_P » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:24 am

your that hot head wannabe gangster bus nerd from mm2c! come on, all you do is hit print screen and paste it in paint. i barely know anything about computers and i knew that. thereslike 5 topics around here about that.
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]

val111
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby val111 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:35 am

Yes it is me bitch. And I ain't no wannabe gangsta, yo ass don't even know me,so how the fuck you gone rule me out as bein a wanna-be gangsta. Oh it's "gangsta" not "gangster" but I would expect that from a square like you.

val111
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby val111 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:41 am

your that hot head wannabe gangster bus nerd from mm2c! come on, all you do is hit print screen and paste it in paint. i barely know anything about computers and i knew that. thereslike 5 topics around here about that.
Bitch you from canada? YO ass ain't even from America so why the fuck am I talkin too you, I don't associate with canadians, cause they dirty-ass, smelly, yellow-teeth muthafuckas. I'm from the U.S. bitch so you wouldn't know how we get down over here. SO keep yo smelly canadian bacon smellin ass in canadian bussiness not American. And I got it now. :) :twisted: :)

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:10 pm

americans are the ones that cant point theyre country out on a map. youre the country with the most obese and fat ass people and more mc donalds per city block than homeless people. but theres one good thing about those mcdonalds, if you fill it up with americans, you can get a full set of teeth. face it, canadians are smarter, and even real americans are smarter than ganster wannabes. im not saying all americans are like that, there are a few smart ones, but your definatly one of the dumb ones. id love to wreck you. the only thing i would be scared of is you getting horny and trying to rape me while im beating your ass.

val111
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby val111 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 am

americans are the ones that cant point theyre country out on a map. youre the country with the most obese and fat ass people and more mc donalds per city block than homeless people. but theres one good thing about those mcdonalds, if you fill it up with americans, you can get a full set of teeth. face it, canadians are smarter, and even real americans are smarter than ganster wannabes. im not saying all americans are like that, there are a few smart ones, but your definatly one of the dumb ones. id love to wreck you. the only thing i would be scared of is you getting horny and trying to rape me while im beating your ass.
You real muthafuckin funny, I know you would love to "wreck me" but it ain't ever gone happen, cause I'll kill a muthafucka. Bitch I stay strapped, one thing about America, if you got the right connec's you can get that heat, hoe. Don't even compare Canada to America, we might have alot of M.D.'s but that's because we can afford it. It's reversed with ya'll, ya'll got homeless people on every corner, cause you can't afford shit. We the richest country in the world, bitch. Ya'll ain't even in the top 10, hoe. Let me show you how stupid you are and how smart I am :) .

val111
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby val111 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:39 am

First off let me correct you on how to spell. It's definitely not definatly, and you callin me dumb? Canada's economic freedom is starting to die, because Canada's legal structure is weak, and their rising business regulations are weak. Ya'll are dying economically slowly, but surely. Ya'll asses is the one that's dumb. America's economy is marketed by steady growth, low unemployment and inflation, and rapid advances in technology. Not to mention we(America) are the most Powerful nation in the world, So don't Fuck with us cause we'll bomb ya'll(Canada) ass, Because like I said we got that heat. I said I don't assiciate with Stank-ass yello-teeth Canadians, so I'm done with your peasant ass. I just had to set yo ass straight and show you how LOW Canada is compared to America, Bye Bitch :D :) .

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 pm

well, first off, take the cocks out of your ass. our unemployment rates are far lower than yours. secondly, im not a nerd to learnt about things like economy, but when i hear them say its booming, its gotta be good. and by next september, our dollar will be worth more than the u.s. and definitely isnt a word shit-clamp. typical american, ignorant to the world around them, thinking theyre the only country in the world. your probablynot really americamn, maybe something chinese, gay or etheopian. anywho, im done. im over this, it got mad out of hand, lock this
r.i.p. valarie haha

Ewan88
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Ewan88 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:36 pm

because Canada's legal structure is weak, and their rising business regulations are weak. Ya'll are dying economically slowly, but surely. Ya'll asses is the one that's dumb. America's economy is marketed by steady growth, low unemployment and inflation, and rapid advances in technology. Not to mention we(America) are the most Powerful nation in the world, So don't Fuck with us cause we'll bomb ya'll(Canada) ass, Because like I said we got that heat. I said I don't assiciate with Stank-ass yello-teeth Canadians, so I'm done with your peasant ass. I just had to set yo ass straight and show you how LOW Canada is compared to America, Bye Bitch :D :) .
right let me get this straight your taking the micky out of cnandas legal infrastructure when you amrericans cant still undertsnad why so many children are being killed in school shootings and the awnser to this is your legal system is a whole load of poo to put it politly, you think you can go round shooting anyone and you think that to stay safe you have to have a gun, what a whole load of crap, this is the main reason why your shoting rate is so high and the other reason for it is because you are to stuck up your own assses to see wahts going on in the world EVRYONE in europe can not stand americas guts, you drag countries into wars for nothing but your own economical benefit and you dont give a damm about the amount of people dienig in this world throught poverty all you care about is your own asses, i personally have nothing wrong with the canadians i find them to be well organised and have a MUCH better legal system for instance they dont go round shooting anything that moves and that is how it should be. oh and MC donalds hah they spit in their burgers and you eat 'em all they are made of is fat and plastic, and hes right you do have the highest obese rate and do you know why because you dont get any excersise so i suggest you read several books by bill bryson coz hes a guy whos completly right about you amreicans and why you dont get excersise, but dont get me wrong its nota ll you americans some of you are very kind and generous, but the americans like you which is a vast magority are a bunch of idiots.

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby thekingoftown » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:43 am

Umm... How did we get of the topic? :roll:
Oh and one thing, if you guys don
Gaa, images don't work here!

armyman
Banned

Postby armyman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:52 pm

shut the fu** up !!!!!