Saab for mm2

andreas92
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Saab for mm2

Postby andreas92 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey! I've seen a quite many people ask for the Saab 9-5 for mm2.. And all the answers they get is no. Why is that? This is no req but there is 2 proper Saab 9-5 convertable from Gta San Andreas. There are to be found at Gtainside. It would be fun if somebody made them but this is NO request! I just wonder why they always get the answer "there is no Saab 9-5 available".

Thanks

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Yes, there is a 9-5 for SA, but for me, the model isn't so well, it looks good, but for me this car isn't interesting. I might do a Saab from Forza Motorsport 3, but not soon. They get that answer because there isn't a Saab for MM2, the answer is clear because why would we post a GTA: SA link, or convert it. Kinda odd topic.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 pm

For GTA San Andreas there's a 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero; I'm interested to it, but after months of talking with the author for the model and permission (the released file is locked) I haven't get the model, so I guess that's cancelled.
However, now there are some Saab cars models available in some games that can be converted for MM2, I'll see to do something. In Forza Motorsport 3 game there are two Saab cars, one interesting to me, but there's no 9-5 model. Here at MM2X there are all almost all the Saab cars available for MM2, the one or two not available here are old releases with low quality.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Triple_X » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 pm

franch if you really want to convert it i can teach you how to unlock dff files it is a really easy method that i use for my personal use :D
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:33 pm

franch if you really want to convert it i can teach you how to unlock dff files it is a really easy method that i use for my personal use :D
I checked the car a long while ago, it's a few years old and the maker has stopped for GTA: SA. No lights are 3D and the textures are very bad. I also use a method to unlock locked models while waiting on a author reply. I find it very useful, but if the maker doesn't let me, I just make it private. Since most are unlocked, I don't need to.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Triple_X, if you want to know the truth I know it too... The problem with that Saab model is the reply of the author with the model from him, in this way I correctly ask for the permission letting him know that I'm doing something public with his work. I never would release a converted unlocked GTA SA model if the author haven't replied to my contacting attempt, the locking is indeed done to avoid use of the work done by someone without ask for the permission.
However, I've found alternatives about Saab cars models that I could convert, and probably they're better ones.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

andreas92
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby andreas92 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Kinda odd topic.
Not to be rude, but i didnt ask for that kind of an opinion, i didnt ask for an opinion at all.

@Franch88: If you have found a good model, go for it! :) If you want dashpics just pm, my brother works in at a Saabdealer so i can take a pic when im there :)

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 am

Well, you asked why there aren't many Saab's for MM2, IMO it was rude to ask, kinda like asking why don't you have a cheeseburger at a restaurant, and you're asking at a Japanese restaurant. Sorry it if was offensive, but it was just my opinion, everyone has one.

I said the answer clearly, because there are not so many models, and some are low quality. Franch and I plan to make one soon, and I plan to make that wagon, so you just need to be patient. ;) Saab is here in America too, not so many around, and not so many either. But surely, nice looking cars. Nice to have a European company in America finally.

andreas92
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby andreas92 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 pm

I didn't ask the question in that kind of tune so to speak. It was just a kind general question. Sorry if it was offensive to anybody.

I'm really looking forward to your's and Franch88 co-op release!

But thanks anyway for the replies! I was just wondering about the models on gta-inside, because they look pretty good to me on the pics..