ZRS traffic mod help

L82
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

ZRS traffic mod help

Postby L82 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 pm

i cant get the ZRS traffic mod to work in-game. can somebody tell me what i need to do?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 pm

I guess that the game crashes while the SF loading, right? As far as I remember, that traffic mod is made for SF traffic, in London not all the cars get changed. Also, isn't a so well made mod.
Of course, take out any other traffic mod and possibly cop mod too. Maybe it's related with the issue of too much polygons to manage, too high screen resolution, etc., and the game can't handle all this together. Try to play SF with that traffic mod using a low details car and reducing a bit the traffic and police cars density; keep reducing these things if the game still crashes after the try.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

L82
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby L82 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 pm

the game doesnt crash. the cars dont change. and i dunno if i need to unlock the file packages or not but it wont let me coz i dnt have the passwords :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 pm

But, do you have the .ar file in the game folder? If yes means that you've successfully downloaded it and extracted it from the downloaded archive to your game folder. Which password do you mean? Maybe you're opening the .ar file? You haven't to do that. Specify better the problem.
If so the mod doesn't work can be because another mod conflicts with it, but I don't want to think about this, because this and most of the traffic mods changes the cars files, that are many. However, try to put at least three "!" symbols ahead the file name, so the game will read it before the other mods.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

L82
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby L82 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:38 pm

thx franch88 :) i'll try that an see if it works

i meant the paswords for the vehicle file packages on WinRAR