why?

MUSTANG2010
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

cant put new music in mm2

Postby MUSTANG2010 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm

why i cant put a new music in mm2?
like gta sa i can put a new music but mm2 no why?or if there is any way to do this plese say it

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 10 months

Postby Sido » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

you have to make a mod
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

MUSTANG2010
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby MUSTANG2010 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:12 pm

ok how?
or to any one how can i make the mod?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:39 pm

The MM2 music isn't made of simple wave or MP3 files, so can't be easily changed with a mod. Isn't possible change it because with what you want it uses Direct Audio files, that are made like sheet music, and it changes according to what happens in the game: when the cop follows the player car it changes, and when the car is in middle air are heard guitar riff like sounds.
Sido, don't reply if you aren't sure of what the topic is about... This has been already discussed years ago...
If you want music in MM2 just keep play your music using a file audio player like Winamp while playing the game. Easy.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Leolego29347
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Postby Leolego29347 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

The MM2 music isn't made of simple wave or MP3 files, so can't be easily changed with a mod. Isn't possible change it because with what you want it uses Direct Audio files, that are made like sheet music, and it changes according to what happens in the game: when the cop follows the player car it changes, and when the car is in middle air are heard guitar riff like sounds.
Sido, don't reply if you aren't sure of what the topic is about... This has been already discussed years ago...
If you want music in MM2 just keep play your music using a file audio player like Winamp while playing the game. Easy.
tonius11's Groover music mod has another music, right?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes, that mod has (or better let use) another music, but it doesn't have anything to do with the question of change the game music with new ones... That mod just let use one unused music already present in the game files and removes the guitar riff like sounds; just read what the download description says.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

MUSTANG2010
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby MUSTANG2010 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 pm

ok Thanks for info.