Dl cars in online Play

Nick172006
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Dl cars in online Play

Postby Nick172006 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 pm

I just have a question does anyone know if you can have diffrent Dowloaded cars in online? someone I played with online one time sayed you have to have the same cars but ive seen on video's dowloaded cars that were completly diffrent and I tryed using a downloaded car one time and it just wouldnt move at all.Thanks for any comments or answers. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:29 pm

When you make a MM2 online play (I never had tried) and you use an add-on or downloaded different car, if the other player/s don't have the same car as your, you'll see other players with an in-game car, and maybe the other players will see you like an in-game car. To a good online play all players must have in their MM2 directories all the add-ons cars used in the same multiplayer game.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Postby Richard_P » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:10 pm

you need to have the same cars for it to show up. i played online with a buddy years ago with cars i made and they both showed up as the addon cars. (i had my dynasty and he had my impala, and they both showed up) and if you dont have the same car, it will all be mini coopers
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]