Edit cars with MM2 Vehicle Editor

Want super fast, super strong cars that stay in control

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Edit cars with MM2 Vehicle Editor

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello all! I've downloaded the Midtown Madness 2 Vehicle Editor and I was wondering what modifications can I make to the cars to make them super fast and super strong without having them flying all over the map, and also without them spinning in circles. It's the freaking Static Friction option that I don't know how to work and would like some awesome tunings.

Thanks in advance!
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 am

The MM2 Vehicle Editor is bad as program, and it's limited to the default game cars, most of the times. I tried it many years ago.
The speed of a car essentially depends by the Low and High speed values and by the Horsepower value. These can be changed with MM2 Ultimate Tweaker, the best program to do this; however, with this program can't be edited the game default cars and it isn't to change many values like the handling ones. The manual editing of the tuning files is the best solution, possible also with locked cars, all done through a patch .ar file with a tuning file all by you.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|