Worst cars ever!

Talk about worst cars

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm

The Kia Soul is a very nice car, is just that paintjob that doesn't look so good. I like the new Lancia Ypsilon, and also the Nissan Juke despite the discussing design: both are very original. You can say that those are ugly in your opinion, but even say that they're worse (according to what the topic subject)... they're always modern cars, so they're reliable, with high comfort, etc.
You haven't to care only to the esthetical part to say that a car is worse, all the rest of the car features counts, and more.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Zac4084 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 pm

^ Didn't see your post, agree ^

The Lancia Ypsilon 2011 to me looks great, but the Nissan Juke is far from bad tbh. Theres nothing wrong with it from my pov and the interior. The Kia Soul is also not bad, and I actually own a version that's almost the exact same as that, it's a paint version from the factory, but I'm not sure that is.

The Fiat Duna is a perfect example as a un-reliable car. The looks of the car don't say everything. ;)

And also, the Juke might be blinding to other drivers at night. ;) Maybe the only downside?

Annddd also, my mom just bought a 2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet AWD. What do you guys think of that? lmao

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 pm

I saw that new Nissan on youtube, it's strange car but I like it :D

Here is a video with all features of the car:

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby StanOfGB » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

That's one of the stupidest cars I've ever seen. It tries to be so many things and ends up failing at all of them.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:55 am

That's one of the stupidest cars I've ever seen. It tries to be so many things and ends up failing at all of them.
I agree. A convertible SUV is a bad idea.

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby nitro101 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

I like how you can speak to the car....