Digital Adapter?

Independence76
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Digital Adapter?

Postby Independence76 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:21 am

I've had MM2 for a few years now, and downloaded some stuff over time. I've has to reinstall it a few times.

About 2 years back, my dad made our computer powerful, and the only problem it has is that it can't do online play. but today, something very weird happened.

I downloaded the Skoda Superb, and then the Renault Premium just a few minutes ago. I then started up MM2, but then, just before the Microsoft opening, it has the eroor sound and then a message comes up and says that my digital adapter is not up to date with my computer. Earlier, I was playing it just fine. Now it's just not working.

I reinstalled it, and then downloaded a file I was familiar with from MM2C.com. It unlocks everything in the game. So then I try to play it again, and all my previous downloads have been removed. The same error messgae still comes up.

I never had a problem with this mod before. I have Windows XP, and I haven't downloaded any car after reinstalling it. Please help.....

Independence76
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Digital Adapter?

Postby Independence76 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:50 am

It's called off. I downloaded the patch, and it worked after I restarted and reinstalled. It's running normally. To the Cars section!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:53 am

I really don't know this problem... :roll:
But if it comes when after launched the game the initial videos won't start, sure you need to install their codecs. The Midtown Madness 2 videos needs the Indeo Video 5 codecs; download it here.

Edit: I'm glad to you to have solved the problem. :wink: Is important to install the Windows XP patch for MM2.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|