Favorite moment?

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Favorite moment?

Postby NotoriousA » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Here, we discuss about your most favorite moment that you've done while racing in the game!

Recently, I was playing as the Crazy Taxi downloadable on the Cross Action circuit race exclusive to the SF Race Mod, during an earlier lap, I collided with the Panoz GTR-1 opponent and crashed him into the diagonal wall of the building in front of the starting place, I literally sent him under it, like the edge of the universe glitch, he never respawned during the race after.

It happened again while I was playing in City Turnee checkpoint race! This time, it happened to the red Ford F-350 car.

Cruise moments can also count!
Last edited by NotoriousA on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
[img][/img]

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Dont really play races anymore. But I have some fav moments on my Youtube channel. Here's one:

Losing in a race, use NOS to catch up to #1 player, knock him out while starting a 360-spin while making a huge jump (barely landing on wheels) and go on to win the race. Now watch it:

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I play MM2 for around 11 years and dont remember if got such moment, hmmm maybe when I was first time on the roof of Hyatt hotel

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 am

I've done very few races in MM2 and there definitely were no favorite moments during races.

But one time I was driving around SF, actually obeying the rules of the road, when a traffic car came out of nowhere doing a speed slightly below warp speed and slammed into my car, immediately totaling my car, and sending my car flying across SF without wheels. It reset to full health while still flying through the air, and landed in the water. I really wish I had been recording because it was hilarious.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby dummiesboy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:56 am

Nothing remarkable in races, but I've always enjoyed jumping around roofs and out of map with nothing but the default TT and SF. You'd be shocked at how many places that stuff is possible. It's even possible to get to Marin County like this. :D

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Some moments in Cruise mode involving the NOS Panoz GTR-1 ...

-Sending an Audi TT cop flying, then a City Bus AI hits it while the Audi is airborne
-Sending a City Bus cop flying through the ocean
-"Uppercuting" a VW New Beetle Dune cop through the highway and flying.
[img][/img]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Postby whoami » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:30 pm

It's actually a favorite time. I still remember when I used to say "It's all that Mustang's fault. If that car didn't hit me at the 2nd checkpoint, I'd have been 1st." :oops:
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:40 pm

I destroyed nearly all of my opponents and cops in the "City Turnee" race (with modified opponents) with the NOS Panoz GTR-1, only the Audi TT wasn't a target of mine, but instead, it crashed on the highway.

It was my most dominant moment ever in a race.

And while playing MM1, not a necessarily a great moment for me, but a great moment for the extra Panoz Roadster opponent I added in Nocturnal Navigator, in the beginning the Fastback facing behind was stacking on it so the Roadster start off with grey smoke, then of course during the collision, he got black smokes, but didn't damage for the whole race! How lucky.
[img][/img]

Higgins
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

Postby Higgins » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Midtown Madness 1: Getting a bus and blocking off the road on Navy Pier in the final race(the one with the panoz GTR-1's), causing them to wreck and then finishing the race as 1st or maybe second if one glitched through. :)

Also beating both Crash courses in MM2 with a computer that was so old it could barely run the game properly. :P

Also a couple of years ago I beat MM2 again in about 16 hours, in the last race the GTR-1 was going so fast it was bouncing off the ground, clocked at over 200, car was almost wrecked from the bouncing, then after crossing the finish in 1st..the car slammed into the fork in the tunnel and was completely destroyed. :D

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:08 am

My favorite moment..

I got something in MM2 very long before. Idk how that mod came to my MM2. It was Bay Bridge. (Not the Revisited Bay bridge.) I didn't even known that I placed something! Maybe it was from MMArchive. I was driving the Hitachi E700 to the pond to fly it over and landed on the Bay Bridge! Then I saw where the tunnel goes. Took a car and gone again!

That's all.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:31 am

Using the NOS Panoz GTR-1 to take down all the cops in cruise mode.
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]