My map making help topic

Tonywolfe121
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

My map making help topic

Postby Tonywolfe121 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:52 am

I have a black and white problem first the ground textures where black i changed the textures and not the ground is white
Last edited by Tonywolfe121 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tonywolfe121
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Tonywolfe121 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:47 pm

how do i make the water for mm2 do i make the GROUND_ and use the water textures :oops:

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:07 pm

That will work but it won't be animated. I can't really explain how I have animated water in the past, but I now Maxoff can help. If you look his City Making thread (or whatever it's called) there is a link to a thread that tells you how to add grass effect to your track; he also tells how to make animated water I think.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:38 pm

Tonywolfe already know that thread, he has posted it here. That thread says how to add the grass features to a texture in the PSDL objects; it says also how to give the same properties to a water textures (it'll gave the water splashes like the SF pool).

To add the same water (better call it sea) like SF and Londor, I think that you have to create a file called "your city base name".water.

This is its content (it's just an example, but you can try).

Copy these four rows and paste them in Notepad, then save them as "your city base name".water (you must replace the "your city base name" write with your own base name used for your city). ;)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Tonywolfe121
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Tonywolfe121 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:44 pm

but can i use more than one and SEA dont work
and that was my post lol :lol:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 pm

Yep, it don't work. Now I've tried to put that file in Crazy Neighbourhood and there's no result. Sure there isn't another thing. :roll:
Sure you can use more of that codes, but you should put one of them in different files, then one for each texture (but not all).
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|