Franch88's cars conversions

In progress: nothing at the moment

Spyke
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby Spyke » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Awesome car Franch! :D
.....[url=https://mm2spyke.weebly.com][img]https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/Kevin_Wynne/Untitled-1.png[/img][/url].....

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Some in-game pictures of my 2011 Kia cee'd conversion.
  • Image Image Image Image Image Image
All is done except dashboard, actually in progress, vehicle showcase, tuning adjustments and little more.
Please don't make cars weigh as light as traffic cars. Most of your cars feel light. And I think if you made them heavier, it'd feel a ton better. That's just to improve yours. :)
You did another comparing, more senseless than this one... Can't understand what's so wrong with you with it and also with other... :roll: IMO, the weight of my cars in MM2 is the right one, and if you drive similar cars from the default ones, like the New Mini Cooper and the Audi TT, the car weight and consecutive driving behavior is similar. At least, in most of the add-on cars for MM2 is put some kind of pushing on the car (negative center of gravity for the Y axle), that gives the sensation of heaviness and so the suspensions work realistically. I set the weight value as the real life one in kilograms.
Must be said that time and willing in do cars conversions is at the minimum, but I succeed to do them respecting the usual times. I don't want carry on for long time things that I'm able to do in less time getting similar results.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby jorge14 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 am

Very nice convertion! :D
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

Spyke
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby Spyke » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Hope you convert some high performance cars for a change Franch. :D
.....[url=https://mm2spyke.weebly.com][img]https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/Kevin_Wynne/Untitled-1.png[/img][/url].....

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Shouldn't the red one look like that? Or it's other colour you include instead of this one?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Hope you convert some high performance cars for a change Franch. :D
Dunno and can't say if I will. It's not my specialization, but however, for many times I've got to do with this kind of cars.
Shouldn't the red one look like that? Or it's other colour you include instead of this one?
The red color tone in this photo is very similar with mine in the screenshot, so, where's the problem? It's a great result.
The colors on this car that I'd found were 10 in origin, but I've picked 8 of them taking out 2 grey tones because too much similar with others. There was only one red tone, probably I included a second one if present.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby zoot » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

The red is a bit too light. It looks nearly pink-ish in MM2 compared to the dark red color in the photograph.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah I meaned that, try making your one bit darker, will be better

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby dummiesboy » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 pm

About the tuning... ever tried driving one of your cars in a manor that MM2 is about? As in driving like a maniac on any surface, catching huge air, crashing everything in sight, etc. Tuning on almost every car released anymore fails on anything but an asphalt track.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 pm

My ninety-nineth car conversion, the 2011 Kia cee'd converted by Riva from Forza Motorsport 4 and converted for Midtown Madness 2 by me, is available here at MM2X! :D

Enjoy my conversion! :D
About the tuning... ever tried driving one of your cars in a manor that MM2 is about? As in driving like a maniac on any surface, catching huge air, crashing everything in sight, etc. Tuning on almost every car released anymore fails on anything but an asphalt track.
Yes, sometimes I do some kind of crazy driving with my cars, pretty everytime I make a new one. It's a "light" crazy drive, clearly my cars aren't made for a crazy driving meant to be very speedy, with huge jumps and big objects crashes, for it there are proper tunings and also vehicle shapes.

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Postby whoami » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:25 am

Fantastic car! Good for cruising in NYC or London 8)
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby StanOfGB » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:37 pm

The reasonably priced car :wink: Nice job mate!

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Great car!

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby jorge14 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Cool car :wink:
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 pm

This is my hundredth public conversion. The car is the 2011 Lexus CT 200h, original from Forza Motorsport 4 game and converted by Riva (Riva has ripped the model for me). The car model has 25471 polygons for the BODY object and 2366 polygons for each wheel.

Almost done model converting and textures. Selected tuning and sounds bases. The rest will be done.

Here the 2011 Lexus CT 200h conversion features.

New model: Yes (from Forza Motorsport 4)
3D interiors: Yes (from Forza Motorsport 4)
3D wheels: Yes (from Forza Motorsport 4)
Driver model: Yes (from NFS Undercover)
New textures: Yes (from Forza Motorsport 4)
Dashboard: Yes (day and night versions)
Damages: Yes
Damage textures: No
Detachable parts: Yes (three parts, license plates and roof antenna)
New tuning: Yes (realistic)
New sounds: No (in-game cars sounds, mixed)
Number of colors: 8 (original 2011 Lexus CT 200h colors and names)

Thank you for your comments. :wink: