Need help to Photoshopize a image correctly

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Need help to Photoshopize a image correctly

Postby Diatosta » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 am

So today I was Photoshoping a little and remembered to make a 3D image of MM2 cars in real world. It would be awesome, if it wasn't 2 things:

1st- The wheels are just black squares with the wheels. I doesnt give a good effect :( :

2nd- After renderizing it keeps like this:

Anyone knows what could be the problem? If it helps, here's the .PSD: https://adf.ly/FfhPD
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Nice idea, the final result would be cool. :) The car's shadow color, projection and detailing don't match with the shadows in the photo. What rendering software are you using?
About the problems got, the one about the wheel it's becuase it's missing the alpha channel texture for the wheels, you have to load the same wheel texture on the material to the alpha channel properties and enable it. The problem with the textures look after the rendering reminds me of the TGA format conversion with TLE compression enabled; if it's really so, re-save the TGA textures with it disabled, or save them in a different image file format.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Diatosta » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm using Photoshop CS6. I have too 3DS Max, but still cant find how to use it, and no tutorials helped me :(

But after all that, the wheel problem is still there. In Texmanager it appears the alpha channel of the .tga file, but in Photoshop its still a square.

But I did another picture, so people can try to find the "intruder" car ;) (not much difficult, I think) :

But in the other topic I saw some good renderings. So if someone could help me with 3DS Max, I'll be very thanked.

Note: about the pic above, please, understand that I'm a newbie in this, so dont come blaming I hurt your eyes :D

Edit: discovered that if I apply an effect that I dont remember now his name, you couldn't distinguish if the car is real or nor (IMO):

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

[img][/img]

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Diatosta » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 am

So if someone could help me or indicate me a good tutorial. I already tried 3DS Max, Blender and PS CS6 (not a real rendering software, I know ;) ) and until now, no success (I mean, it were succesfull, but they don't look real as I see some of the other people) :(

[img][/img]