King of the Road

It needs more stuff!

Supercharged
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

King of the Road

Postby Supercharged » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 am

Hi chaps. Of late I have been playing a lot of TDU, NFS an stuff like that. Then recently, I decided to have a go in King of the Road. It's been a long time now, and despite its age it's still a very fun game to play. The only bit that makes it not too good is that it has limited vehicles. So I was wondering he any of you guys (who has the game and is interested) would at your own free time attempt making any vehicle mod no matter how simple it can be. I'm still learning how to use Zmodeller so I'm still not good at it. I will appreciate your comments. Thanks.

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:25 am

I have the game but I don't think making new cars to it is possible. Only texture mods are possible

mm2_Turkish
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Postby mm2_Turkish » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 am

I have the game but I don't think making new cars to it is possible. Only texture mods are possible
True. I've got that game too and we tried the find modding techniques for that game. Any way of modification is not possible. Maybe texture, but you can't even rip a 3D model with "3D Ripper DX".

And King of the Road doesn't work very well in high-end PCs. Sorry. :wink:
[b]Midtown Madness 2 for Turkey
C*__mm2_Turkish__C*[/b]

Motto: [b]Converting Vehicles on Demand and Possibility[/b]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 am

You can rip textures, and later repack them, so simple texture mods are possible, no 3d model edits possible