No addons,memory error happens anyways.

MrJaneDoe
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

No addons,memory error happens anyways.

Postby MrJaneDoe » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:22 pm

memMemoryAllocator::FindHeap failed on ptr 8036388

On Windows 7,always ran MM2 with Windows XP (Service pack 3) compatibility and as administrator.

I have no addons installed and it ran just fine not too long ago with addons,only thing different I got is a new monitor with a smaller resolution than before. It crashes once I get to the car select. Can anyone please help me with this?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 pm

This sounds to be the already known game crash that happens going to select the vehicle to play. It happens after have played an add-on car selecting one of its last colors, and once removed it, on next going in the vehicle selection menu the game always selects the last vehicle on the list, and if it hasn't the same color number used on the removed add-on car, the game inevitably crashes.
A solution is delete the player profile, but is better this other solution. Download this archive and extract and place in the game folder the zzzzzzzzzemptyvehicleslot.ar file. It's made to prevent this kind of game crashing problem adding an "empty" vehicle with the selection of well 21 colors, to don't try to play, of course.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

MrJaneDoe
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby MrJaneDoe » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Thank you for sending me that,never thought paint jobs could end up being a problem. And I did look at the other posts,but none of them really mentioned paintjobs. So,thanks for helping me with what I tried to find out how to fix for about 3 days.