Need For Speed World (IS THE BEST!)

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

Need For Speed World (IS THE BEST!)

Postby nitro101 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 am

:D Hi all sorry for not getting back sooner but you know life...etc

Anyway I'm Excited to tell you About Need for speed world.
okay so here go's:

Okay so Need for speed world is a action based racing game that you can play ONLINE with other players and you can chat with them.
And you can do online pursuits with game cops and if you have a mic on your pc or laptop you can use voice chat! You can add friends And make groups. And you can race alone if you want. And do pursuits alone too.
LAST OF ALL.
You can use power-ups and buy new cars. And Customize them to.

THE POSSIBILITY"S ARE ENDLESS :)

watch the vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vRUazwzBk8

Ps. YOU HAVE TO MAKE A ACCOUNT TO PLAY!!! :)

For more information please click on the link.
https://world.needforspeed.com/login

telamon
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months
Latvia

Postby telamon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 am

its cool but 85% are for speedboost :(
BANG... And the dirt is gone!

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:08 am

I tried this game once, and it tried to download 500MB of stuff every time I started it :?
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 am

That's so old... and the game sucks, not even they make you to buy everything with boost, downloading is damn slow, lags as hell... and it's made in Unity :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:58 am

Looks that you're going to get paid by EA Games advising this game with such enthusiasm. :P The game isn't new, it came out in late summer of 2010, most of us already knew about it, there's a topic with the discussion done time ago... Of course you have to create an account and play it online being an MMO racing game...
This kind of game is worth just to be tried for who gets a curiosity in it, otherwise can well be ignored, and if is done to see the cities of NFS Most Wanted and Carbon, is much better play these two games, still actual and with a real gameplay. The game indeed sucks in many aspects: it becomes boring after some time of playing because of the few race modes and of its sooner noticed limits, the most interesting stuff is only available with paid SpeedBoosts, there's lot of lag and is really hard do meeting with other players because they don't rest visible for long time, has to be only used the chat to talk with you can't see.
They're keeping updated this game with new things, but almost all the times to have them you have to buy and use the SpeedBoosts, and it's a waste of money pay for anything of this "game". Probably for EA is enough that less than the 5% of the game players have bought SpeedBoosts at least one time, getting paid for the minimal work needed in making and mainteining this game (remind that EA Games is a colossus in games industry, it can't be financially damaged because of this game), and obviously it doesn't care of controlling the server avoiding cheating. IMO at this time this game can well be now closed...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 am

They should re-open Motor City Online someday... although I can still play MCO, it needs new live.

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 am

Franch and RF already took the words outta my mouth. Basically I wanted to play this too back when it first officially was released. But I doubted it because my PC's a piece of crap. Every time I look at its icon on my desktop(I still got it, never played it) I start it and let it download the important files, then close it and do something else like usual..

Likewise, it kinda sucks now I reckon. But it's kinda worth killing time with it though.
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 pm

I'd rather the play The Run on my Wii, after all comments you gave, and my own bad gaming experience with World.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby nitro101 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi all. Okay so it's a little old but it's still fun! :)

Anyway I made a account so I hope you do too. :D

I think that it's updated. You Can earn boost by downloading the things that they offer.... I have 201 boost and you don't need a credit card to get it you can earn it by playing. :D

look 4 me out there my player name is: mynitro101.
I have a black Mitsubishi Eclipse. With the nfs logo on the hood. And the number thirteen on both sides.

Dytak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Postby Dytak » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 am

I started to play this game few days, and i have a Porsche Cayman S rented by 3 days (gift) is awesome, except the speedboost, I win 600 for create my new account and i was forced to spend 400 speedboost
[img][/img] [size=75][color=gray]Best newcomer member of the year (old old old old)[/color][/size]