Postby zoot » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Az never released it, as far as I know.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Such a funny thing, how people keep browsing the galleries, finding unreleased cars, and then asking where to find them :lol:
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 11 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 pm

I saw it where the MM2-MM1 were at.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 pm

This car was part of a project that got unfinished and then cancelled. Azbestos8, the author of this conversion from Colin McRae Rally 2005 game, probably never released it, indeed. He released few of his showed works.

Storm_Sullivan, how can people suddenly know that the cars found in the screenshots gallery are released or not? Usually it's not specified in the screenshot description. You can see if it's present at least here and at MMArchive, and if it's not, why not attempt to ask if it was released and so how get it?
In the case of mm1mm2fan, he's looking around on rare cars and tracks, and if his purpose is also collect them besides check them in-game, it's a very good thing IMO.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 11 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 am

Thanks everyone for the help. I still thought it was at on MidtownGarage. Maybe I saw another picture. I will have to do more research.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:32 am

This car was part of a project that got unfinished and then cancelled. Azbestos8, the author of this conversion from Colin McRae Rally 2005 game, probably never released it, indeed. He released few of his showed works.

Storm_Sullivan, how can people suddenly know that the cars found in the screenshots gallery are released or not? Usually it's not specified in the screenshot description. You can see if it's present at least here and at MMArchive, and if it's not, why not attempt to ask if it was released and so how get it?
In the case of mm1mm2fan, he's looking around on rare cars and tracks, and if his purpose is also collect them besides check them in-game, it's a very good thing IMO.
I know :) Its just funny that it happens so much, thats all.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.