How to take pictures in MM2?

Please help

kiko12345
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 2 months

How to take pictures in MM2?

Postby kiko12345 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:50 pm

How to take pictures in MM2? i want to take a picture and upload it somewhere but i dont know how to take
Please help. :cry:

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:26 am

Well, if you have fraps or some software of the sorts, just save a picture. Otherwise, just hit Print screen in your keyboard and save the picture to paint ;)
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

fastback428
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Postby fastback428 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:02 am

Fraps works great for me! Can even use it to make videos.It does cost some money, so you might want to stick with print screen. You will have to print screen then save one at a time though. Fraps will place them all in a folder for you after hitting the capture key.
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 pm

If you're only interested to instantly save screenshots by pressing a key, a very good alternative to Fraps (which isn't free) is this one.
Question asked other times in past, plase use the forum search function next time.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|