Another Help

MM2BR

Vl4d
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Another Help

Postby Vl4d » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:29 pm

Tell me please the link to the english version of the MM2BR...I don't understand portuguese...please help me!!!
Vl4d aka ..:Tr!ck:..

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:43 pm

You can use Google translator to help you. Right click, move your pointer to Page Info, and there's a choice called "Translate Page into English." That will do the trick. However, sometimes, nothing shows up for some reason. But if you try a few more times, it should do the trick.

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:04 pm

I say this is better than Google: https://www.free-translator.com/ , but that's just me. :wink:
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm

MM2BR exist only in Portuguese version, and seems that the English version will be.
Use Google translator or other translators to translate the text part that you want to translate.
However, is important to do this only if you want to read its special articles.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:01 pm

If you just want to look at stats and stuff, you can pretty much tell what the words mean. For the downloads, all you have to do is look at the images. :roll:
~Example: Velocidade: 120 M.P.H - Means top speed (or highest possible velocity), right? :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:06 pm

He wants to translate the tracks and mods descriptions; for this a translator like the Google one is good. :wink:
If the MM2BR team will make an English version of their website, you have to wait many time.
Example: Velocidade: 120 M.P.H - Means top speed (or highest possible velocity), right? :wink:
It means the top speed of the car. The Portuguese language has some words that are pretty similar to some Italian ones. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:19 pm

All European languages (and U.S. English) are similar somehow, except for Russian. Okay, getting off topic again. :wink:
I find Google as the easiest WEB translator. The more difficult alternative to the easy right-click-select Google translator is copying phrases and pasting them onto normal word translators. :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:31 pm

There are many ways to translate a text: from the Google translatator to the Firefox translators bars add-ons.
All European languages (and U.S. English) are similar somehow, except for Russian. Okay, getting off topic again. :wink:
You've to check the East European languages (Slavic and Cyrillic languages) like Czeck, Polish and some other one; they're not too similar to the other West European ones (Germanic and Romance languages). Also Greek language is very different. :wink:

PS: stop off-topic.