Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Just had that dream, where my dad bought me a Mazda2. HELL YEAH!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Postby whoami » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 am

I had a dream yesterday that my laptop suddenly has interchangeable processors (AMD FX coming up! :P), graphic cards (HD 8990!) and 32GB 1866Mhz RAM. When I touched it though, it burst (overheating?) and turned the Earth into a star, and then both the Earth and the sun into giant inter-galactic Beyblades. Just as they were about the reach the end of the arena (Universe), I woke up.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

What in the name of all Boeing jet's did I just read? O_o
I didn't really get a word from that. lol
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby e-cobra » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

I just woke up somewhere around at 5 am and was trying to sleep again when I got this dream: I (in dream) opened mm2x and went to forums and the colour scheme was changed! 8O It was white and looked ugly and confusing. Then I realized it was just a dream. :cool3:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

I just had a dream that I was staying at my friend's house for the night, and suddenly both our laptops go BOOM. However, the fire's green, not yellow-red. I get engulfed in the flames, and suddenly I'm floating 10 feet above the explosion. Suddenly I'm watching from God's view as the explosion turns the Earth into something like the Sun, but smaller. Mars gets the heat it needs for life, and suddenly Martians (small green people with no sense of humor or scalp. Blue brains visible) spring out of nowhere. I fall onto Mars, and observe that everyone is saying one single thing in English, Hindi, and then French: "YOU FAILED YOUR EXAMS!" I start crying, and Mars explodes, which then also becomes a small star like the Earth. Suddenly both turn into giant inter-galactic racecars and I'm sitting in the blue one (Earth). In the other car is a Martian, who turns into Lord Voldemort. He drives his car over me, and I'm greeted by Albus Dumbledore. He tells me I'm not dead because my laptop sacrificed itself in 1789. Then I go back to the race and win it, and everything explodes. Then I wake up. 8O

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Weird dreams here. It's normal that usually what you do and happens in your life influences your dreams, or nightmares. Then, sometimes you dream such weird things that neither your fantasy can create when you're waked up.

Crazy dream e-cobra, LOL. :P That's never gonna happen, because a white or particularly colored background will hurt your eyes, and with the time I pass here, I'm the first to reject a such idea. There's no advantage, too.
For one or two times I've dreamed something about this website, the last time has been long time ago, I don't remember anything else.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Wow! Whoami you had a dream there was many explosions in it. :D Haha that dream make me laugh :lol:

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby e-cobra » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 am

That's never gonna happen, because a white or particularly colored background will hurt your eyes,
Good to hear that! mm2x looks great like the way it is now, and that is the reason I like mm2x, its neat and good looking design. :lau:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 am

That's never gonna happen, because a white or particularly colored background will hurt your eyes,
Good to hear that! mm2x looks great like the way it is now, and that is the reason I like mm2x, its neat and good looking design. :lau:
I'm really glad to hear that, white really hurts my eyes. They're kinda too sensitive to white things. Well, shiny white things.

Anyway, I had a dream that I will have a great day, and nah, I broke my arm >_< What a day!

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 pm

I had this dream, where my father bought me a Mazda 3 (HELL YEAH BABY!!)
I was 16, I was driving fast, suddenly police came out of nowhere, so I wanted to use the brakes. I found them like ... just after the seat, really hard to push. Plus, they failed, and somehow I stopped the car. That cop car transformed to my dad's crown vic, I was like "I, umm ... uh" He said "Why're you scared? The new speed limit is 200 kph."

ROFLMAO, I wish that dream comes true one day xD

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby e-cobra » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:37 pm

I recently had a nightmare- I was in my former school, there was a person with me too. Me and him were filling water bottles from a cooler. The school has lights all over the corridors, but in the dream they were off and the sky was heavily cloudy, hence everything inside was dark.
There was no one else besides us in the school, don't know why. I could see the stair-case clearly from standing near the water purifier, then I saw a grey coloured human like figure running very fast, approaching near us. It didn't slow down, it wasn't a human. It just ran very close to a wall and disappeared behind the water cooler. 8O

It was around 4:20am when I had this dream, really scary. :scared:
[img][/img]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Wow man lol

I had that while I was awake yesterday, let's say I was non alcoholicly drunk ( I was awake for like 25 hrs, crazy me huh?)

I was watching TV, got up to drink water
I saw something white, it suddenly disappeared. Then appeared on the other side of the kitchen, thin disappeared. then I found myself on bed, asleep, having that dream. lol.

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:29 pm

I had a dream that I never slept over the night. :?

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 pm

I had that dream in real life. xD

Yesterday I had the weirdest dream ever. It was all black for like 10 million years. Then suddenly I was sky diving. Then it ended. O_o

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby dummiesboy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 pm

I'll try to explain this one.

So I'm wanting a haircut. I go to their building. But they've moved into some other building. When we get to the new one, they're still building it, but say I can get a haircut anyway. Then I go into some back room, where a bunch of low poly looking cars are sitting around. My friend decides we should take one and drive around Marin County, which is right outside somehow. So then we take one, which looked like some horribly modeled hummer at first, and decide i don't like it because it suddenly turns into some kind of tank. So we go back and get a Jeep. Then we find out that the Jeep is for some kind of sweepstakes, and that we can't just take it. But fuq da police, I'm taking it anyway! Then for some reason it turns into a manual transmission Subaru. Then the cops start coming after me, and suddenly I'm in new york city, and it's night. Then I climb up a ladder and jump onto a building to run away. Then for some reason, it's like I'm watching some kind of star trek show and on the set at the same time.

Then I woke up.