Some MM2 things

Help me, please...

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:42 pm

I don't have never seen that Toyota Trueno AE86 before; I don't remember a car with the view of the 3D interiors and a so simple dashboard with only the steering wheel.
Maybe I have the 68M City, another bus city, I have to check. Anyway, I don't remember a such place. :roll:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:00 pm

I looked everywhere, but I found only the 48x City and other bus cities. :( I hope, you have it.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:26 pm

I know 88M but not this 68M.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:46 pm

I know 88M but not this 68M.
Indeed, I've that bus city, but not this one.

Anyway, I've found it. :) Actually seems to be the last release of an HK bus city. It's very big and the file sizes are very big too, but like many other bus cities isn't very well made.
Get it from HK MM2 website from here. It's directly the .ar file, so if the browser save it in .zip, then rename it to .ar; if you got download speed problems to get it, use a download manager program.
Enjoy it. :wink:

About the car, I've no idea where to find it.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby Riva » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Thanks for the link.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Wow, it's really big! 8O Nearly 50MB! Anyway, great search, thanks for the link, I've expected, that it would be big seeing the video. :D It seemes to be a not finished city, because it has lots of gaps. But I especially like the big highway, and that bridge. 8) Anyway, it looks like a very cool Hong Kong city.

P.S.: Could this AE86 be also on this site, where you found the 68M city?

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby Riva » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 pm

Unfortunately the download speed is too low and I can't reach the end.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:55 pm

Use IE 7 or 8 and install IE7Pro. It will tune up your IE with more functions and a download manager, called "Minidump" and with that download manager you can fully download the file. It worked for me, but it lasted very long, my download speed was approx. 22KB/s. You'll have to wait until the download end at least 10 minutes, because the file size is nearly 50MB, like I said in previous post. :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:22 pm

That's all. :wink:
Could this AE86 be also on this site, where you found the 68M city?
In that website, HK MM2, there are only buses as player vehicles.
Unfortunately the download speed is too low and I can't reach the end.
I've suceeded to download it using Firefox at the first try. I've already said that for any downloading problem given by a too low speed use a download manager program like FlashGet. :wink:

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 pm

When I'm downloading something from Racers.co.kr, I'm always using IE and Minidump. It works fine for me. 8)

P.S.: Here's a screen of this city from S3N52. :)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Another question: Does anyone know, where I could get the bus and the city from this video? :roll:

Edit: FOUND! FOUND! I found the bus after 3 hours of searching! 8O Now the city is missing. This bus is 15MB large! It has inside working TV's! And it has absolutely realistic sounds! Now the bus is really rare. I just had luck that I found it. Watch the video!

You could notice the chinese speech and the little write at the upper left corner of the video "AR Madness 2/FPS: ..." in my video, right? I know what it is! It's AR Madness 2! It says all bus stops in Chinese and English. Here's the official website of this feature for MM2. I downloaded it, but I don't know, how to let the speech talking and saying all those bus stops. :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 pm

You're asking very hard questions. As far as I remember I don't know and have another bus city called KMB R8 Map. :roll: But I have to check.
FOUND! FOUND! I found the bus after 3 hours of searching! 8O Now the city is missing. This bus is 15MB large! It has inside working TV's! And it has absolutely realistic sounds! Now the bus is really rare. I just had luck that I found it. Watch the video!
Would be very nice if you give the download link of that bus. :wink:
You could notice the chinese speech and the little write at the upper left corner of the video "AR Madness 2/FPS: ..." in my video, right? I know what it is! It's AR Madness 2! It says all bus stops in Chinese and English. Here's the official website of this feature for MM2. I downloaded it, but I don't know, how to let the speech talking and saying all those bus stops. :roll:
Very interesting seach Matt, that's great. :D Looks that this program can allow to play some voices in-game by pressing some keys. Cool program.
I've downloaded it, I'll see what it is.
Here's a screen of this city from S3N52. :)
I remember that screen, so it's KMB 68M City.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 pm

Would be very nice if you give the download link of that bus. :wink:
My Google search criteria was "JF1809.ar" and that's what I found: Here's the only link available for this bus to download. Link: https://www.badongo.com/de/cfile/7797663 . Enjoy! Do you like this bus? :) I think it's amazing! Remove nearly all cars, tracks, mods etc. from your game folder to let this bus work. Otherwise MM2 will crash. :wink:

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby Riva » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Very interesting ! I never heard this kind of feature (but the name of this software looks familiar to me).

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Another great bus found! It has 4 working flashers, working wipers and much more! Check it out here!!!