no
43%

Total votes: 7
wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm

It will be good , If anyone Just do the small village near SF (Angel Line) Like this , You can see that you're not limited ,By replacing the empty zone south SF
Or Oakland by the Bay Bridge

colintunner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby colintunner » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 am

kk i know this but i am saying this would be amazing if we were able to have these

o and french88 the bus cities are rubish the quality is bad and you always fall off the roads. so i say they are very bad.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Ok, I've undestand that this is just an idea and a simply discussion, not a proposition, but since most of us knows the big limits of this game and that it can't manage too much polygons and too big tracks, can be a bit annoying for us see such topics, that could be considered also as "requests".
And I know that most of the bus cities are not well made with too holes, bad textures, they're very extended, etc., but there are some pretty good exceptions like this. They're made in this way because the main part of them is the route for the buses, not the environment and all the rest.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|