Postby Riva » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:33 pm

I guess that you forgot to copy the fenders objects to get this :

FNDR0_H:m
FNDR1_H:m

and ...

FNDR0_L:m
FNDR1_L:m

The "M" one is obsolete.

Check and fix that if need. If this car doesn't work, send me it ;)

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby hastantyo » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:48 pm

i have try it Riva, the first time i use the "HIGH" and "LOW" objects. but, it didn't work. then i deleted the "LOW" object for mm2. and its not change anything, the game always crash.

maybe its the *z3d model is not valid while importing the *.oif file, using ZM 1.0.7. as far i remember, that Silent's have said to me, "ZM 1.07's importing feature is pretty faulty. You would have to use ZM 1.05 version."

maybe the problem is from there, and the *z3d is not valid for *pkg file. the game can't processing the *.pkg file, then its crashes.

so... :cry: maybe, i must started it form early again.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 pm

i have try it Riva, the first time i use the "HIGH" and "LOW" objects. but, it didn't work. then i deleted the "LOW" object for mm2. and its not change anything, the game always crash.

maybe its the *z3d model is not valid while importing the *.oif file, using ZM 1.0.7. as far i remember, that Silent's have said to me, "ZM 1.07's importing feature is pretty faulty. You would have to use ZM 1.05 version."

maybe the problem is from there, and the *z3d is not valid for *pkg file. the game can't processing the *.pkg file, then its crashes.

so... :cry: maybe, i must started it form early again.
Send me your AR or your Z3D + the texture folder, I'll check that.

I've never had problems with NFSHP2 cars and ZM 1.07b

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

well, i will send it to you and Franch. but not for now, i want to work it from early again, give me a bit time. if its still not work, i send it to you.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:58 pm

I just meant that usually ZM 1.07 crashes while importing for me, thats why its faulty. But if you got the model into ZM1.07 already, then that means there should be no problem with the importing feature. Then don't start all over again to be frustrated later. Perhaps its a simple but silly mistake. It happens to me too. I get all the major steps correct everytime, but forget something small which results in game crashing (i.e. missing fender/bangerdata files, wrong basename, incorrect audio formats, wrong filenames...etc). Only my first car went perfectly into game without crashing. So its better to send someone else your current progress and maybe they will find the problem without spending too much time.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 am

i agere with you Silent, thats make me down a bit. which make vexed of me is: why the result is bad (the game crashes), when i'm convert a cars from that game (NFS HP2), just from THAT GAME. i'm really furoious about it :evil:

Flashback: the first conversions from that game is BMW M3 (NFS PS version). its fail, till now i can't finished it. Riva has know about it. and the second is the last one. Ferrari 430 Spyder. its fail too! not finished till now! WTF! :evil:

i never get problem to convert cars from GTA SA, and 18 WOS PTTM (this time). and i have finished to convert 4 Trucks from 18 WOS PTTM in 1 day. i work on it very calmly. and its work perfectly, very clearly in game. sure, i'm not lie!

i'm just stuck to convert cars from that game (NFS HP2). the model from that game is nice, but i can't convert it. that's make me furious! :evil:

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:26 am

Maybe you can ask Sajmon to help you. I think he converted a Lotus Elise from NFS HP2. Maybe a few other cars too.

No need to get frustrated and stressed. If it does not work, we move on to something else. :wink:

Dont worry, be Happy! :)

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby Riva » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 am

Send me the files and stop your bad trip ;) Do it right now :x lol

I converted more than six cars from this game, maybe the easiest with NFS4.

It sometimes happens that you don't see what you forgot, it also happens to me. Afterwards with experience I see more quickly what I forgot.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 pm

All my cars converted so far are from HP2, so ask me, if you need. 8) It's pretty easy to get them in-game, only two or three textures and that's all! :P

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Send me the files and stop your bad trip ;) Do it right now :x lol
okay okay, take it easy Riva, calm down. you make me scared :cry:
like my father angrily me... -_-" be patient.
get it HERE Riva. sorry if i'm too arrogant here. -_-"

anyway, thank's friends! :)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 pm

He didn't mean it seriously. :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Hastantyo, Riva was obviously joking, he never get so angry in a discussion. :P :wink:
It's pretty weird that you don't suceed to get NFS6 converted cars models in MM2; maybe you should check also something about the materials. Sajmon has made a lot of conversions from that game without troubles, and Riva has too in past.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby Riva » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Argh I'm sucking by joking in English, sorry like you it's not my native language :?

Of course I'm joking lol next time I'll add some smileys plus a j/k only for you :biggrin2:

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Lol, Riva, Its okay. Atleast we can understand you, thats the good thing. Its great that you released the Freightliner.

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 am

Argh I'm sucking by joking in English, sorry like you it's not my native language :?

Of course I'm joking lol next time I'll add some smileys plus a j/k only for you :biggrin2:
ahahahaaa, lol Riva!! i know, you're joking. you never angry in here. hehe :P its ok for me, no problem mate. acctually, sometimes my english can't understand it. -_-"

so, how about the Ferrari 430 Spyder? you've checked it? and what is the result?

after work very hard on it, finnaly here is my result of Ferrari 430 Spyder:

LOL ya? XD why that is happen? -_-"