Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Wow, these dashes are brilliant, as well as the trucks! :D

Supra128
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Postby Supra128 » Sun May 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Is there a place for download all those cars? I'd like to give a shot to the Lotus Europa. 8)

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sun May 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Oh my god! These dashes are wonderful! Did you take them from 18 WoS?!?!?!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Very ncie buses and dashboards hastantyo, great work. :D Keep it up. :wink:
Is there a place for download all those cars? I'd like to give a shot to the Lotus Europa. 8)
Only some vehicles released by him are available here at MM2X. Check the whole topic to find which ones hasn't been released. Is pretty sure that he'll release the others, but maybe not the Lotus Europa because of dashboard lack, but I don't know.

Zac, most of these buses, and so their dashboards, comes from 18 WoS game series. The dashboards has been made doing a rendering of the 3D interiors.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Zac, most of these buses, and so their dashboards, comes from 18 WoS game series. The dashboards has been made doing a rendering of the 3D interiors.
So you like do Print Screen in ZM? The Mercedes one is very realistic. :)

tuninger
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby tuninger » Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

When will Renault Megane & Mercedes Benz Travego be done?

Technologyfreak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Technologyfreak » Tue May 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Wow, I see you've also finished the man tga, you sent me the unfinished version a while ago, but do you already have a dash for it :?: 8O because I couldn't find a good dash pic of a rally truck like this, and I totally failed making a dash from a screenshot in mm2vv of the dash. :oops:
[img][/img]

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby hastantyo » Wed May 27, 2009 12:43 pm

thank you friends! thank you! :mrgreen:

i forgot to show the daf 95 xf dash btw, i'll show it soon.

---

@riva: hmmm, i have try that for my bmw m6 dash, but the exporting is error. my zm can't export the "dashboard" option, in exporting menu.

---

how i make the dash:

i'm not use a 3d render program, just use ZM. i shot the pic use the 3d view in zm, prespective of the driver potition (X,Y,Z). i take the pic 2 times. the whole dash, and steering wheel. i don't have the pic for the example now, but i'll show it soon. coz i'm not online at home.

18 wos game series use 3d interior/dash in game. i convert them first, then assign the texture, fix the position, take the pic, and edit them (respected the mm2 dash pic rule).

its not simple to do that, and i just can make the dash with that way. coz i can cut the steering wheel from whole dash.

i can't make the dash with vw-tuner-oburg lesson, my editing image program is unsupported. -_-"

---

@Supra128: i canceled the lotus eouropa, its just for my first converting research.

@zac: guess what? the vissta bus dash is take about 70k btw. its very very realistic dash ever made in scratch!! :mrgreen:

@tuninger: i canceled the renault megane III, coz riva has released it recently. but mine is different, it have a spoiler. and i will take it as my private cars. about the travego bus, still in progress.

@Technologyfreak: its ok, no problem. and i'm not work on it right now, maybe i'll ask franch or vw-tuner-oburg for the MAN TGA dash in the future.

:mrgreen:

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Wed May 27, 2009 1:34 pm

I do the same about the 3D dashes :wink:

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Wed May 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Oh, Great, I hope your computer can take it, Good luck on the test grades, I can see you're very busy, and not online anymore :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

That other kind of way to take pictures of the 3D vehicles interiors dashboards is good too, and sometime it can be better than use a 3D rendering program. Weird that your PKG filter hasn't the dashboard exporting option, how can this happen? :?
You should try to make a dashboard also from a real picture, the result is always better than the other method. You should also get a better graphic program, like the one used in the Oburg's tutorial, that's free. :wink:

Hastantyo, I'll contact you pretty soon about the BMW M6 and the future plannings for the SF NFS Cop Mod.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby hastantyo » Fri May 29, 2009 4:04 pm

@Franch: yes, i can make it better if i have a 3d render program. :mrgreen: i mean, the exporting progress is error. i don't know why? maybe there is something not valid on my ZM program. i have try it to make a dash from real picture. the problem is i didn't have a recomended image editing program to make it. i have try the Oburg's image editing program, and my pc can't handle it. its too big enough the system requirments, my pc run slow if i use it. and i just hope my Laptop is back to me, or i get a new system.

ok Franch, i will wait it, and i'm still to wait. hehe :mrgreen:

---

@Zac: thanks for the support! :mrgreen:

---

so, here is my DAF 95 XF dash.
ImageImage
actually that is the Volvo FH12 Globetrotter dash, and i think its look wonderful if i use that dash with my DAF 95 XF. :mrgreen:

---

here is the 2 version of my Scania R580 Highline dash, day and night.
ImageImage

---

here is the 2 version of my Scania V8 6x2 Axle dash, day and night.
ImageImage

---

and here is some pics of my new private cars.

Renault Megane III
ImageImage
ImageImage

Porsche Carrera GT Tuned

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Great new cars! Good to see you're back! I hope you can send the betas out. :)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Fri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Great dashes! Amazing! 8O

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Very nice dashboards. :) You could make the night version more darker, and not only the dashboard texture, also the steering wheel one.
Very nice cars, maybe the tuned Porsche Carrera GT would be interesting to release.

I hope that you'll get your laptop soon, because if your PC is really so slow you can't do a lot with it. But is always better get a new system, if you can.

Here's the dashboard for the MAN TGA made by Technologyfreak, a good result so far. :)