Franch88's cars conversions

In progress: nothing at the moment

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby mm2_pinguin » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:12 pm

wow it look great!!! 8O
What's your next conversion. sorry that i am so impatient but i cant be patient if i see your conversions. can you do any fiat 500 if there is one , but i don't know. but all your conversions are great. if there was one I think you already converted it. :P
[color=white]English isn't my best subject[/color]

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 pm

i published a new version of the beta-panda made by lzrsl from mm2br with a new realistic dash (of course with day and nicht version). but the model of the conversation by franch looks better ;)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:51 pm

I've planned my next conversion; it'll be showed on next week. :wink:
There's an old Fiat 500 here. I want so much to convert the actual Fiat 500, but there's no model for any game, as I've seen.

Oburg, really the model that I've converted is very similar to the MM2BR one; it's similar in textures and the model seems the same. It has the interiors, but the windows aren't semi-transparent.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Fourth news. My sixth car conversion, the 2004 Fiat Panda made by Grungy Harry for GTA Vice City, converted by JVT for GTA San Andreas and converted for Midtown Madness 2 by me, is available at MMArchive and here at MM2X! :D Soon it'll be at MM2BR.

Thanks to Gafaddict. Enjoy my conversion! :D
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:58 am

your panda is very nice. i like the very detailed model. to the problem with your dash: did you put the dash-tga-file in the size 1024x1024 pixels? i always do it with my dashes and never had any problems. here

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Thank you Oburg. I've found the Panda dashboard searching from Google images, and I don't remember from which website I've got it.
You dashboard is very similar to mine; I've changed the air conditioning knobs and I wanted a complete look of it at the screen resolution of 1280x1024 pixel. I could well fit the dashboard view to all screen resolutions, just do a little zoom in of it with the MM2 Dashbard Placer.
I've used .tga images file format with the sizes of 512x512, both for dashboard and steering wheel textures.

My 2004 Fiat Panda conversion is also available at MM2BR.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Maybe, Franch88, you can convert the BMW M3 E92.
It's from NFS PS and has been converted to GTA SA.
Maybe you can reconvert it to MM2.

Here is the coolest version of the BMW M3 for GTA SA:

https://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer ... entid=3589

There are also other versions of it, for example a lot of normal versions converted to GTA SA.

Thanks for the soon answer and the conversion of the BMW M3 E92.
I think, that you generally like small cars like your Fiat Panda, but you can convert very good, but I can't. So I know, that nobody takes requests on this forum.
But maybe you have you're free time to convert the BMW.
I'm very stupid, I know. So SORRY for it...

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Matt1314, I know that you want so badly that BMW M3 E92 model from NFS PS, there's no need to make lots of posts about it.
I've decided to take this request; I could make a carpack of the stock and that tuned version. But you have to wait for it.
I think, that you generally like small cars like your Fiat Panda, but you can convert very good, but I can't.
Generally I like stock and normal cars. The 2003 Ford Shelby Cobra Concept was an exception because I had the possibility to take the request to make a MM2 version of it.

Notes about the 2004 Fiat Panda: the 3D model is originally made for NFS6 by Grungy Harry (like the MM2BR conversion) and edited and made both for GTA VC and GTA SA by JVT. Other info about this are available in the original Readme file included with the archive.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 am

OK, I will wait for it. Thanks for this answer.
Now I won't post any topics and posts about this car.
I will wait so long as you need.

I hope you forgive me for that stupid topics and posts. :(
I feel so stupid and silly.

Thanks a lot to you for this soon coming up carpack of the two cars included in it.

Please forgive me and sorry for a lot of stupid and silly stuff to this site...

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:53 pm

A little question in addition:

When you have ProStreet, will you convert the Ray Krieger BMW version and a stock version of this car, if you have already beaten him? (because his car is so cool! :P )

Thanks. :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:18 pm

When you have ProStreet, will you convert the Ray Krieger BMW version and a stock version of this car, if you have already beaten him?
I have NFS ProStreet (here some pictures of my game) and I've beaten him. I don't know if that tuned version available for GTA SA is that one. Unfortunately I can't import models directly from NFS ProStreet; if yes, I could select all the tuned parts that I want.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:33 am

Yeah, I like your cars. They're really cool.
But I have got NFS ProStreet only on my NDS :cry: , because I have only 2,53 GHz. So when I downloaded the Demo from NFS PS and the game runs very bad on my PC. So I've beaten all kings and completed the game on my NDS. It's a little easier to get through the game and to complete it.

P.S.: I've found a game, it's name is BMW M3 Challenge. It's freeware from BMW. You can drive there this BMW M3 E92 on the "N
Last edited by matt1314 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rajo_1993
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Re: Franch88's cars conversions

Postby Rajo_1993 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Franch88, when, where and whether by and large will Panda with dashboard vw_tuner_oburg :?:

This dashboard is very, very better than dashboard, which you application in your Panda.

PS: Which finally will next car convert for you :?:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Re: Franch88's cars conversions

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:14 pm

[quote="matt1314"]I've found a game, it's name is BMW M3 Challenge. It's freeware from BMW. You can drive there this BMW M3 E92 on the "N

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 pm

OK, thanks for answering.
I will try to don't go off-topic and sorry for this mistake.

Good luck for the conversion. :)