Hastantyo's projects

WiP : Rahayu Santosa Euroliner, Legacy SKY SR-1 Limited Editions

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby hastantyo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:21 am

oh, very nice matt, sorry. i'm not always update my forum here, you know. hehe :P okay, i wait it. you can inform me in PM if you have done.

Zac, i think the sound from your i put on hold, coz i want to compare it with Matt one. let me and Franch test it.

Franch, thanks a lot for helping me, i have made the new vehicle selection screen for that bus, Zac one is write Mercades - Benz. LOL... :mrgreen: i have fix it. i also made correct the paintjob name. i will give them to you soon, also for the MAN TGA shadow.

bye. :)

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks for the info, just delete the sounds because they were from a GTA SA bus, and it didn't turn out well, I can re-make them, but thats Matt's job. ;) I hope I see a release out of you. :)

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 am

well, i very thankful to you Zac, don't be sad. you have much help me, don't worry, you still have another chance, :mrgreen:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm

I thought that Hastantyo was going to post the news. However, his MAN TGA is available for download here, released yesterday after final tests and file locking made by me.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm

umm, well its okay. thanks a lot Franch! :) sorry before, because i don't have a time to online yesterday. :wink: hope enunciated.

Edit: Mercedes-Benz O-303 RHD released, available here.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am

Why did you release the Mercedes-Benz bus? I was ready to give you the sounds made by me. :o

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 pm

These aren't your sounds ? Because the current are really nice :oops: Another nice conversion Priyo, too bad about the double faces but fortunately this annoying problem doesn't appear in-game. Nice dashboard too but you forgot to set more than 90

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:06 pm

hhhmmpphhh... :?
i'm sorry friends, i'm sorry... i just, ... uuh... :oops:

@matt: because you not send that bus with your sound to me until now, not inform me if you was finished it also. i thought you let it go... i'm very confused about that. i'm sorry. i just, ... hhmph, :? i have no chance. so, i take the sound from Kenworth T2000 (made by you), and i tested it in my friend house. the sound is very nice, you was making it great. i edit a bit the sound hearing by changing the rpm value, so its heard more realistic when its reach max rpm.

em, okay, in the next time, i'll always inform you if i need the sound of my new projects/converion.

@Riva: thats not a double polygons, but its a interior polys (body) place is very close with the exterior one. the potition is very2 close. its a mm2 bug. its doesn't happen in 18 wos pttm. so, in the vehicle selection screen, the bus look like have a trampelled texture. but its work well in game. i have noticed that in the readme file. and about the steer turning, i'm not the master abou that. okay, next time you'll be my beta tester of my new project/conversion.

bye.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Argh but if you knew the problem, why didn't you fix it or asking help about it ? Indeed MM2 don't support very close objects but there's a simple solution (except if materials are merged from an unique texture), just select the interior parts faces (the simple way : by selecting the materials), then scale these a bit from each axle.

It will be for next time or maybe you want to suggest a v2 with the Matt's sounds and these fixes (steering wheel rotation, too close faces) ;)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Yeah, a V2 would be nice. Actually, isn't so good to take sounds from a truck and using them for a bus. You could at least mention me as the sound maker and yourself as the editor. :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, that problem with the double faces could be well fixed. The actual sounds aren't bad. The first beta version of this bus that he gave to me has the multi rotating steering wheel, but the last one not, and I prefered to leave it as it is.
A version 2 with the fixed bugs would be good, just wait what Hastantyo thinks about it.

Edit: Hastantyo's conversion of the Peterbilt 387 Premium is available for download here, released after final tests and file locking made by me.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:44 pm

thanks a lot friends! thanks for the suggestion, it really help! :)

@ matt: i agree! wait for them, be patient ok! :wink:

---

great news! i have started some new projects. that is the Kenworth K100 Long Frame (conversion, pics coming soon), and 2004 & 2005 Toyota Alphard (scratch).

about the scratch projects, i make them with blueprints and still follow a bit the Silent's tutorial. i have posted it in Salim's site a few days ago. he teach me how to make the perfect faces.

this is the second scratch project and the second update of the 2005 Toyota Alphard. its started on 19-07-2009. sorry if its not a good model, i'm still learn. i have make it work in game, but i got bug mesh on the wheels. here is the pics in ZM:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
is the face of the wheels good? sorry for that bad face on the glass... -_-"

---

and here is the third scratch project. that is 2004 Toyota Alphard. its started on 24-07-2009. i do a lot of improvemets here from the 2005 one. here is the pics:

24-07-2009
ImageImage

first update, 26-07-2009
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

second update, 28-07-2009
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

anyone have suggestion?
Last edited by hastantyo on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:47 pm

It actually looks very nice and smooth. Keep up the great work. ^_^ Im very impressed. :D Keep us updated. :) The model is very nice, cant wait for more pictures. :)
Last edited by Zac4084 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dageek
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dageek » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 pm

8O
I have a suggestion: teach me how to model like that.
[url=https://www.dageek.webs.com][img]https://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad294/photobukcet_dageek/Avatars/LamboSig.jpg[/img][/url]

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm

thanks zac! :D

@Dageek: just read and follow the Silent's tutorial, i much learn from there. i'm very confused in the first reason, like the first scratch project one, the Volvo 9700 bus. but, i keep it up, to improve, improve, and more! you can be look like me friend, and don't forget, for learn to understand of the Zmodeler Basic.

or, you can ask Salim Ljabli if you want to be his private student. me too!
Last edited by hastantyo on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.