Silent's Projects

The cars I've introduced to the MM2 world.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Finished most of the back. I dont know if I will model the tail-lights and license plate area or just stick a picture there. :roll:

ImageImageImage

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Looks nice done. Keep up the great work! :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 pm

It's very nice. :) If you have time to dedicate to model those parts, is better for the model details. At least model the license plate area.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:57 am

Minor Update:
Progress has been slow with the Saleen. I still have to fix the normals around the back. Made some custom rims for the "normal" version of the car (something I do like about this car). The Barricade Edition will have different (stock) rims as well as sirens and front bumper-things (I forget what you call them...enforcers or something like that...eeerrrrr.....Blah! :x ).

Anyways, I'm also thinking of releasing this car separately from the Barricade. That way, this car gets released sooner and the Barricade can come in the form of a "cop mod" later on. Not sure, will have to consult my team.

I must say I'm not very happy with this model, lots of problems it has. This will probably be my worst release yet. Forgive me people! :(

ImageImage

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Those normals problems looks pretty bad, but I've seen worse. I hope that you attenuate them more possible. In the second picture seems that ZModeler leaves a space between some parts: while you're detaching some polygons, make sure to don't make a little drag and drop with the mouse, otherwise you'll move a bit the detached part.
Made a cop mod from the Barricade version is a good idea, mainly if after the player car release.
About the player car Barricade version, I don't see reasons to don't release it; release a carpack with both the version is also good about the .ar file sizes, since some textures are used in common.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:05 am

Here's a little sneakpeek at one of the paintjobs for the Saleen. More importantly, I need to know if the tail-lights look ok or not. They are modeled at the moment (personally, I don't like them). Would it be better to just put a picture instead?

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby kylej866 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm

looks great!! I like the modeled I would keepthem but I'm not the one who spent all that time on it so it's your call
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:35 pm

The picture doesn't show a lot, but the result sure is great, very nice work. :)
About the rear lights you could use a lights picture as texture making it transparent instead of a simple red plain color.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:26 am

Here's the car almost completed. If I'm not lazy, I might add the "SALEEN" decal that goes on the front windshield. I played around with all the possible ways to configure the taillights and I found the pictured (non-3D) taillights to be the best (trust me, you would too).

Also, If anyone has any suggestions for paintjobs, I'd love to hear it. So far, I have the 9 shown below (don't ask about the fruity one).

ImageImageImage

To Madness Revived Team: Check our forums.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Great job Silent, looks perfect 8)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Very nice model Silent1Unknown, great work. I guess that the interiors aren't planned.
The paintjobs are very nice, but the gold and white one isn't so good for me. You could replace it with a red one or add it as tenth color. :wink:

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Sorry, I'm confused. Did you want [red], [white + red] or [red + another color stripe] ? If you have a specific red color in mind, can you give me the color code (preferably the 6-letter code, ie., FFFFFF = white or 000000 = Black).
I guess that the interiors aren't planned.

Yes, I cant do the interior for this car. Sorry.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:58 pm

I don't have a particular request. For me it's ok red and white. Maybe is better a bit dark red, like BB0000, written in HTML code.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:23 pm

What about these ?

ImageImage

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 pm

:D Haha! Very good Riva. But I'm up to the limit (10) right now. What I could do, is send you those specific texture files. Or I can keep the file unlocked so you can make your edits the way you like.