religion

do you believe?if yes,which one?if not i won't be angry

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby StanOfGB » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah, well what can you do. Guess we'll all find out (or not) after we are dead. Honestly, everytime a topic like this is made it draws us apart (like hastantyo's). We could just put this aside...

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Triple_X » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Stan i don't know why did you said that Christianity is the first religion , maybe you have heard or read somewhere ? cuz i can't tell witch is the first one but there are many reasons to believe that Muslim is the first one , the holy book is finished and it talks for almost all the things in the world ++ it has the holy place that no other religion has it and that's Meka

a simple example is that in the Quran(Coran, Kuran ...) it says that the baby it stays safe for nine months inside teh mothers stomach guarded by 3 layers , the science today has proved this the first layer is the Skin the second is the meat the third is the embryo , that thing couldn't be known all those years ago .

and for your question about Prophets or the messengers , it is easy to understand why those are and the others aren't

reason number :
1. They were all born by virgin females
2. Moses divided the water in two halves so the people can get through
3. Muhammad stayed in a cave 40 days without eating to wait for the holy book
4. Allah made the spider to build her web in the opening of the cave so the guards wouldn't look inside her and find Muhammad

fore more please visit this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Islam scroll down a little bit and you'll see a chart with all the prophets/messengers believe me it worth a click
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby StanOfGB » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Fine, keep it coming.
Stan i don't know why did you said that Christianity is the first religion , maybe you have heard or read somewhere ? cuz i can't tell witch is the first one but there are many reasons to believe that Muslim is the first one , the holy book is finished and it talks for almost all the things in the world ++ it has the holy place that no other religion has it and that's Meka
Do your research, I'm here for MM2. As for holy places, ever heard of the Vatican, Western Wall or Varanasi (etc..)? Or are you just ignorant?
a simple example is that in the Quran(Coran, Kuran ...) it says that the baby it stays safe for nine months inside teh mothers stomach guarded by 3 layers , the science today has proved this the first layer is the Skin the second is the meat the third is the embryo , that thing couldn't be known all those years ago .
Again do some damn research. They discovered that before all abramic religions from empirical research.
and for your question about Prophets or the messengers , it is easy to understand why those are and the others aren't

reason number :
4. Allah made the spider to build her web in the opening of the cave so the guards wouldn't look inside her and find Muhammad
Prove it. Rofl! (that's some good fairytale material)

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby dummiesboy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Islam came 500 years after Christianity for one. And then there is Judaism, which came much longer before that.. And why does a holy city prove that a religion came first? Islam is not the first religion. :wink:

And the Greeks and Romans did all kinds of scientific things things before any of these "old testament" religion, such as propose the atomic theory of matter... I dont it was too hard for them to find out a baby is protected by three layers. :wink:

And how do you know that those stories havnt been altered? And if they weren't, why hasn't anything like that been done today? Why doesn't Jesus for example come back down and walk on water again, just to show us that religion is correct?

And to add a point, if Allah made the quran, why does it contain very old scientific information, such as the earth being flat? If he is the devine creator of the universe, you'd think he would know what shape a planet is. :P

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby zoot » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Fine, keep it coming.
Do your research, I'm here for MM2. As for holy places, ever heard of the Vatican, Western Wall or Varanasi (etc..)? Or are you just ignorant?
Again do some damn research. They discovered that before all abramic religions from empirical research.

reason number :
Prove it. Rofl! (that's some good fairytale material)
lol. I have to agree with Stan on this one. ;)
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Stan, you are just on it. I agree with you all the way. I have to say I had a good laugh from some, from one, when you 'worship' how in the world does anyone get the message, really you're just thinking about it, or talking. To me, how does god or anyone get that? So, you ask for some money, you don't get it right away, there is nothing like a billboard saying __ __ needs money, if you own a buisiness, no one is saying, "Hey, find something broken, bring it to this person", I don't think it works like that.

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby StanOfGB » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 am

And to add a point, if Allah made the quran, why does it contain very old scientific information, such as the earth being flat? If he is the devine creator of the universe, you'd think he would know what shape a planet is. :P
Even the bible says that lol. As far as I'm concerned, that's the end of it!

P.S. by empirical research I'm talking about C-sections. (kids here so can't get into it that much)

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Triple_X » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am

you guys must be joking

i never heard for "Western Wall or Varanasi " but i am sure that Vatican doesn't compare with Meka just do some searches for it and you'll see

about the baby it surely wasn't known , i am sure they didn't have any idea about the baby's growing and other things like that (while it is inside the mom's body) . I mean Genetics as department of medical/biology was invented in the XIX century .

and why do you say that Islam came 500 years after Christianity ? If you see a place where it say's the year of the start of Christianity and the Islam i would be really interested to see it but if your judging from the born of Jesus and Muhammad (also we count the years from the born of jesus and the arabic part counts it from muhammad) plz take a look at the link i posted

and stan if you really think it is just a fairytale then just click the names of the prophets from the chart and you'll read the story and if you still take that as a fairytale then i don't have power to argue with you anymore

P.S. for all the Muslims here what do you call the feast that it is next Tuesday .

EDIT : i haven't read it anywhere that the world is flat in Qu'ran
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby dummiesboy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:16 am

Western Wall:

Varanasi:
:lol:

My school's history book, for one, says Islam came 500 years after Christianity. And it is also common knowledge that Islam isn't the first...

And I have read the stories. Yeah, they sound kinda like fairy tales... since none of that has been done in modern times, it's really no different than Cinderella, for example. :wink:

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby StanOfGB » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

you guys must be joking

i never heard for "Western Wall or Varanasi " but i am sure that Vatican doesn't compare with Meka just do some searches for it and you'll see
So what you are trying to say is Mecca is better because there are pictures of it with lots of people there? Wow.
and why do you say that Islam came 500 years after Christianity ?
Because it's true.
and stan if you really think it is just a fairytale then just click the names of the prophets from the chart and you'll read the story and if you still take that as a fairytale then i don't have power to argue with you anymore
Harry potter has a wikipedia page too. I guess he must be real aswell!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am

Ok, the discussion is on flame now, is way better lock this topic and don't talk about such delicate society discussions here, at the end, we just don't want avoidable fights. This has been a pretty interesting topic until now, anyway, also if it was going far away from the simple question of it, about the personal opinion on the own religion, if believe in it or not.
Thanks for understanding.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|