Hastantyo's projects

WiP : Rahayu Santosa Euroliner, Legacy SKY SR-1 Limited Editions

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 pm

The bus is nice! Looks like the default GTA SA bus! Great converting/making!

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby hastantyo » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 pm

that bus is from 18 WOS PTTM mate.
i think no one yet has convert it to GTA SA.
coz i never see that bus on GTA SA before.
see this to know more.
i convert it from there.
i deleted the passengger, to reduce game crash.
coz the polygon is too high. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Very good looking bus mate, nice work. :wink: Its polygons count with the passengers is a bit too high, but you can well fill the bus with less passengers. Anyway, isn't important put them, because almost all the buses don't have them.

About the exporting that takes too much time, I can do that for you, just PM me the .z3d file. :wink:

Concerning the trailer object thing, I don't have never tried to make a vehicle with it, and I can't explain how to make one. You can well extract the files from a vehicle that uses the trailer object to see at least the needed files, and with MM2 Vehicle Viewer you can see all the objects of the model.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 pm

thank's Franch, but that volvobus is just only for my example. and that's a private bus. :) coz i just want to know how far my PC can handle this. :wink:

also i try to test exporting another one with high poly model (its a bus, private). the polygon of BODY_H objects is 184870 faces, and 124864 vertices. but, i can't export it with that polygon. its very very incredibly detailed and nice model. especially the seats, and the passengger. it's take 120k of them. but i reduce the polygon until 28k. i deleted all objects in interior. so i not make the glass transparent, just black. like Volvo FH 12. it success and work in game without lag. :D

question: are MM2 supported with 3d dash model? or with high poly model? coz i want to convert a dash for that truck and bus from 18 WOS PTTM.

@trailler: okay, i will check it.

@exporting file: okay, i will send it to you in PM. also i will send you that bus if you can export it (not volvo, the last one).
Last edited by hastantyo on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Of course almost any very high detailed model with more than 100000 polygons will work after have deleted the interiors and other detailed parts. A 3D model with a similar amount of polygons and vertices won't never work in MM2, also if you split most of its parts as breakable objects, because the polygons count is still too much.

In MM2 is possible to make 3D dashboards, some old releases uses 3D dashboard, but most of the times the results is worse than a 2D dashboard made using a real picture. You could try to make a rendering of the 3D dashboard and then use that to make a 2D dashboard, as I've done with my Maserati Spyder 90th Anniversary conversion, but you need a 3D graphic and rendering program. Anyway, you can try to make a 3D one.

I've got your files and I'm working on the Volvo truck. For the Scania bus, you have to send to me the same .z3d file from where you have let it work in-game, if you want; pratically the one with all the needed objects to let it work in-game. This and this screenshoots are proof that you've already let it work in-game and that you're fixing all its features.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 am

Wow, your a very good converter, and you got to know zmodler very good, not like me, let us know how your doing from time to time so we can help you! Good luck!
*Gives hastantyo a giant cookie*

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am

I've got your files and I'm working on the Volvo truck. For the Scania bus, you have to send to me the same .z3d file from where you have let it work in-game, if you want; pratically the one with all the needed objects to let it work in-game. This and this screenshoots are proof that you've already let it work in-game and that you're fixing all its features.
thank's franch, thank's for your help.
you can get the file from my PM to matt.

actually, i want to play/drive that bus in mm2 more realistic (detailed) than before (with 3d interior). and i want to convert it like this, but my pc can't handle it when exporting the file.
see this:

only body_h objects without passengger:
ImageImage

with wheels without passengger:
ImageImage

the parts make the polygon higer is seats and passengger.
and my pc can't handle it if i export the file with this.

seats:

passengger:

both:

so, here is my solution. i must delete the higer parts to let it work in mm2. but if i just delete the seats and passengger, the bus isn't look realistic. then i must delete all object in interior, and make the glass not transparent.
like this:
ImageImage

i make it until very low poly bus. and it work in mm2 without lag! Here and here some in-game pictures.
In MM2 is possible to make 3D dashboards, some old releases uses 3D dashboard, but most of the times the results is worse than a 2D dashboard made using a real picture. You could try to make a rendering of the 3D dashboard and then use that to make a 2D dashboard, as I've done with my Maserati Spyder 90th Anniversary conversion, but you need a 3D graphic and rendering program. Anyway, you can try to make a 3D one.
can i convert this? so, which any material to let it work on mm2?
(like "BODY_H" on vehicles)
ImageImage
Wow, your a very good converter, and you got to know zmodler very good, not like me, let us know how your doing from time to time so we can help you! Good luck!
*Gives hastantyo a giant cookie*
thank's mate, but i'm not better than others, like riva, franch, kyle, vw-tuner-oburg, etc. i just do what i can do. and i will do my best. thank's for the comment.
Last edited by hastantyo on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:12 am

Great bus, mate! :D I can't stop crying to see all interior objects removed and without transparent glass! :(

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby hastantyo » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:28 am

uuuhhh matt, don't be sad. actually, i'm too. :(
its just my explanation to franch for that bus.
but, you have see the fact. 160k just for seats and passengger? and 180k with all object? how can i export it? takes one age for exporting? heu? :roll:
my pc can blow up 8O
*duuarrr!*
hehe. :lol:
i'm swear, its a nice model with 3d interior. you can see the realistic that bus with interior only in ZM. not in MM2. like have franch said "150000 polygons are too much for an MM2 vehicle, probably it'll let crash the game while its loading. Follow what Riva suggests to do". :wink: also my poor pc spec can't handle it.
so, have you received my files?

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Still a nice bus, good for the 1st one! And looks really HQ in mm2...! 8)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Maybe it would crash, but there's a bus by MCW Club (FZ7602), which has 166373 polies and doesn't crash or lag the game! :)

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Maybe it would crash, but there's a bus by MCW Club (FZ7602), which has 166373 polies and doesn't crash or lag the game! :)
It runs smoothly for me too, im surprised it doesnt crash mine! LOL

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 pm

It's almost sure that a so detailed bus will always crash while the game loading; no way to let it work in-game except remove all the seats and passengers. Matt, if you have got some model from Hastantyo, as he says, PM it to me (I can't read PMs sent to other members). :P
Nice work anyway, and I've almost finished to fix the Volvo truck. :wink:

About the dashboard, that model would be good, but is better that you give it to me to see how it needs to be adjusted.
Great that in MM2 is possible to let work a 3D model with so many polygons; sure the modeling of a such detailed model is very important, because 3D models with also less polygons doesn't work in MM2 or are very hard to let work in MM2 because of their modeling (too little polygons, polygons placement, etc.).

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Good luck with the Volvo I exported for you! Also add more screen shots and download links of what you did so far! :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Good luck with the Volvo I exported for you! Also add more screen shots and download links of what you did so far! :)
You've got the Volvo truck model from Hastantyo and you're doing the same thing as me too? That model needs also some fixing, it can't be just exported how it's already. Then, you're still training on how to use ZModeler...