alfa 159

alfa romeo 159

VKfromLT
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

alfa 159

Postby VKfromLT » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:41 pm

maybe someone could contact with HQTM and please to made alfa romeo 159? I thinks that it would be pretty nice car :o I think that only HQTM could made this car quite realistic and with good performances :)

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Postby thekingoftown » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Why dont you do it :P
Gaa, images don't work here!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:01 pm

You can try to register on the HQTM-Team forum and in the "Cars requests" section you can put a topic of your car request, with images, blueprint and some other. Take a look of that forum. I've put a car request on that forum, but the HQTM-Team are making the Classic Madness Mod and is really hard that at least ten users requests will be made.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

VKfromLT
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby VKfromLT » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:56 pm

yeah, I understand that they're doing a big job. I'm very waiting the classic madness!! I hope it will be awesome :)
OK, I will try. maybe they will be interested by my suggestion :o

armyman
Banned

Postby armyman » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:01 am

well maby he dosn't know how.

VKfromLT
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby VKfromLT » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:26 am

I know how, but I just don't have enough time to do this.

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby thekingoftown » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:22 pm

I know how, but I just don't have enough time to do this.
LOL, that's why i dont do it either :lol:
Gaa, images don't work here!

VKfromLT
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby VKfromLT » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:37 pm

today I put my suggestion in HQTM Forum. it wasn't alfa 159. I suggested Renault Vel Satis :) by the way, I noticed that I probably make this suggestion to late :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:59 pm

Your suggestion about the Renault Vel Satis maybe isn't so interesting and you probably, like you've said, have made this request too late. However there's already an Alfa Romeo 159 car request in the HQTM-Team forum. Sure you have noticed mine. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

VKfromLT
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby VKfromLT » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:29 pm

yes, I noticed Alfa 159, so that's the reason why I put Vel Satis :wink:
why do you say, that Vel Satis isn't interesting? I think, that it's same interesting as Avantime, but it wasn't put in a "Car suggest topic cars vote" section :cry:
maybe in a future HQTM will make Vel Satis or Avantime :wink: that's my dream cars in this game :) off course, after Alfa 159.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 pm

I hope for you that the Renault Avantime or the Renault Vel Satis will be made by HQTM-Team. The Renault Vel Satis for me isn't so interesting because it's a little old, and some interesting cars from Renault are the new Twingo and the New Laguna. On the "Car suggest topic cars vote" topic I have voted for the Alfa Romeo 159, because it's a great car.

VKfromLT
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby VKfromLT » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:30 pm

I've been thinking to add Twingo and Laguna suggestions, but in my opinion, Vel Satis is much more interesting car than these two. by the way, I don't think that Vel Satis and Avantime are too old. I've noticed, that in "Car suggest topic cars vote" section are old BMW M5 sedan...
by the way. Vel Satis and Avantime was released in 2001, but both these car definitely looks good and in nowadays :) Avantime is just gorgeous car, same as Vel Satis :wink: I definitely better buy Vel Satis than BMW 5er. It's more comfortable, much cheaper, more economical and prettier (for me) :)
Last edited by VKfromLT on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:59 pm

Ok, you know so much about design; the modern Renault design are so actual, and the concept cars are a lot futuristic. The Vel Satis has revolutioned the sedan design, and it's sizes give to interiors more space and comfort. French cars are good, and I prefer Peugeot and some Renault and Citro