MM2/MM1 cheats and airplanes questions

I have 2 questions

Tonywolfe121
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

MM2/MM1 cheats and airplanes questions

Postby Tonywolfe121 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:46 pm

1. Do the cheats/glitches work on the beta and complete versions of MM2? I got it with my PC a long time ago. Are there some for MM1 too?

2. Where can I get airplanes/helicopters that I can fly? You know, make go up, down, left and right, and I can control in flight.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:55 pm

Do the cheats/glitches work on the beta and complete versions of MM2? I got it with my PC a long time ago. Are there some for MM1 too?
For MM2 there's only a cheat that use a game glitch (I think that's so), and is the one of stopping the playing time by pressing F2 button and after type "QQ" to restore the gameplay, but without the time limit in races modes. Maybe in the beta version of MM2 this cheat works too. There are also some MM1 cheats that works in MM2 when they are insert in the chat row (by pressing T button).

These are the cheats for MM1. Some of them won't let you gain scores winning races.

When you make a new player profile or edit the already existing ones, in the player name field type one of the following codes to get the respective cheat.

Showme Cops - Displays all Police Units on the map;
Big Bus Party - All traffic vehicles are city busses;
Tiny Car - All traffic vehicles are compact cars;
amizdA eoJ - All traffic vehicles drive around in reverse;
Jet Planes - All traffic vehicles are Air Planes;
Warp Eleven - All AI is 10x faster.

During a gameplay, press the key T to let display the chat field box and type one of the following codes to get the respective cheat.

/nodamage - No damage mode;
/damage - Damage back on;
/dizzy - Spinning sky;
/fuzz - Toggles cop radar;
/bridge - Bridges move very quickly;
/ufo - Replace planes with UFOs;
/swap - Swap the train with a string of 737s;
/slide - Ambient cars have no friction;
/puck - Player experiences no friction;
/grav - Half gravity;
/postal - Horn fires mailboxes;
/talkfast - Commentary plays fast;
/talkslow - Commentary plays slow;
/big - Big people,
/tiny - Tiny people;
/nosmoke - Wheel/damage smoke off;
/smoke - Wheel/damage smoke on.
Where can I get airplanes/helicopters that I can fly? You know, make go up, down, left and right, and I can control in flight.
There aren't real airplanes that you can control in air in MM2, because MM2 has its limits, and the flying effect is made by a low weight and other tuning modification to the vehicle. MM2 isn't a flight simulator, so the few planes available for it uses a particular tuning to get the flight effect.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|