KiLLeRa
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

retarded

Postby KiLLeRa » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:41 am

tried slidegamers but mm2 is just too fucking unreliable
playd msn zone and half the time mm2 wont load
now it NEVER loads, i just cant play online, and there is nothing i can do to fix the problem
least add me to xfire and see if that works...
KLLRDG

tgp1994
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby tgp1994 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 pm

Well, the gamezone has been disabled for about half a year. I wish it were online, but I think if you know someone's IP, yoiu can still play with them.

P.S. That's some pretty strong language there.
Hi there, I'm tgp1994, or more commenly known as thegammingperson1994. (Yes, it's purposefully misspelled.) I have to say that midtown madness 2 is a very fun game, and at the same time I'm extremely disappointed that they didn't release the 3rd version f

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:00 am

I agree with tgp1994 about the language. But I definitely go with KilleRa with the Slidegamers multi thing. It's too easy to cause problems in multiplayer.

tgp1994
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby tgp1994 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Well, I believe that they've updated it recently. The only problem that I've ever had is that since I was behind a router, no one could connect to me. I just found the UDP and TCP ports and added it to allowed ports. Firewalls need to have those ports added, too.
Hi there, I'm tgp1994, or more commenly known as thegammingperson1994. (Yes, it's purposefully misspelled.) I have to say that midtown madness 2 is a very fun game, and at the same time I'm extremely disappointed that they didn't release the 3rd version f