new idea kmb line-add program

i have a idea for kmb buses

stefan188
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

new idea kmb line-add program

Postby stefan188 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:05 pm

hey i have a great idea can they make a kmb line-add program?
then when you have for example the aan.ar then it will scan the bus and the line textures and then you can add all the lines of kmb that you can with destination.the nuimber plate shall be the nsame as it was.great idea?you can also remove them when you want to add others

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 pm

I haven't well understand your idea. :roll: However the KMB buses line is made by a nearly unknow Korean MM2 add-ons creators community. Also the KMB buscities available here are made by the same community.
Any way the fact is always the same: nobody will made cars or any creation for MM2 by requests; imagine a program.
As far as I've understood from your post, you want a program that change the destination display write texture for each city choose, and then for each destination. This is an hard things to do, since MM2 is an old basic game and allows to use only cyclical animated textures without control (like the direction indicators in reverse available like feature in some cars and buses).

PS: a similar thing has been asked about indipendent direction indicators in cars switchable through pressing a button.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

stefan188
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Postby stefan188 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:08 am

ok thanx