MM2 SF CopGen

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

MM2 SF CopGen

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:40 pm

Hey, look this nice thing that I've discovered in the MMArchive: it's the SF CopGen. :o
It's a simple online cop generator for SF, that allows to change the default Mustang GT cop cars, in the MM2 cars. For example you can change all cop cars with buses or Mini's!
It's easy: select you configuration, click on bottom button generate and download your .ar file. This generator made for you the roam.aimap file with custom police cars instead of made it manually.
Give it a try, here: https://www.mmarchive.com/copgen.php. :D

Thanks mm3guy.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:13 pm

Wow! It's awesome! :D :D I saw it on MadnessRed, but they didn't have a link for it. :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:39 pm

I saw it on MadnessRed, but they didn't have a link for it. :(
On MadnessRed website, that now doesn't work, there's a similar thing, but it regards the possibility to make a custom write when you fall in the water in SF and in London.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:25 pm

They also don't have either of the Christmas Mods. :( That's strange, because Anthony made them anyways. :?

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby mm2_pinguin » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:07 am

Everytime I make a copgen. i don't know how te get ingame.
also every time i extract a car and i make on myself an .ar archive the car dont' appear in the game. what do I wrong :?:
[color=white]English isn't my best subject[/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:14 pm

After done your configuration about the cars, click on bottom button Generate, then Create and download you MOD! and finally Click Here to Download. Maybe the browser will save the .ar file in .zip file, if you've the WinZip as default program to open the .ar files; if it's like this, rename the downloaded file from .zip to .ar, and put it in your main MM2 directory. :)
The ID feature is used if you wish to share your modification with other people, or if you wish to download this later; just enter the number in the main CopGen page and then click Download.

PS: look you PMs. I still have my reply to your PM. ;)

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby mm2_pinguin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:38 am

ok i have choose that 7 zip as default for .ar files but still the computer opens it with the standard thing of windows xp . but how can i change back? all my ar files are without .ar extension but they are .ar that's so weird.

I think I can't make .ar files :cry:

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:25 pm

Try the whole process again. Sometimes, the file attributes change for some reason. 7Zip will display it.

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby mm2_pinguin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:05 pm

It don't work. Always the created file recognized as a .zip and not as a .ar and my .zip open i with the standard XP thingy. I can't make .ar files :cry: Why :?:
example I extract a car and I want put it back in a .ar file the car don't appear in the vehicle selection menu.(while i did nothing with the files of the car) So I can't extract the mod and create than a .ar file because the game don't recognize it
Can anybody do it for me? my code is

Code: Select all

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:15 pm

So you have the program 7Zip to open the .ar files. In you Windows XP folder configuration sure you have hidden the known files extensions, and there's also the .ar file type associated with the 7Zip. Open My Computer, click on Tools in menu bar and then Folder option, click on Viewing shedule and remove the check symbol in Advanced settings to the voice "Hide the extensions from the known file types" or something similar. Confirm the edit by clicking OK.
Now you'll see the .ar file extension from you files, and now you can rename your downloaded mod in .ar and then you can put this file in your main MM2 directory.

Hope that this help. :)

This is you link: https://www.mmarchive.com/copgen/generated/1196662845.ar. I don't know if you can download your mod from it.

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby mm2_pinguin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:13 pm

it work i think. i renamed it to .ar and i put it in MM2 but now the crash. And i have the gameloader for policecars.

but I want that .ar files are unknown how do I that?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Yes, the file now work; MM2 has loaded it, but now the game crash. The same thing happened to me.
So, at this moment should be a conflict with some other cop mod. You're using the MM2 Game Loader, that generate the .csv file for the cop cars automatically on its cache. I don't thing that the problem is given by this program, also I use it.
Try to remove some other cop mod, I have still to try... :roll:

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby mm2_pinguin » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:39 pm

I don't have a police mod in my MM2 directory ,I think

Edit: I have tested it. it don't work i have a mm2 backup directory and that map is without addons. and the game crash too in that directory.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:27 pm

Now I really don't know what is the problem. Thinking about the most various things, the crash problem may be given by the file name, that uses numbers instead of letters, or by the fact that the game can't use cars without sirens (that aren't cop cars) as cop cars in the city. But this last think has no sense, because there are some cop mod that replace the cities cops with cars withour sirens. :roll:

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:01 am

If you don't want siren sounds mixing stuff up, HQTM's no-siren mod should help.