MM2 problem with graphics

everything dissapeared!

jeremia
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

MM2 problem with graphics

Postby jeremia » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 am

My mm2 came up with a weird problem. I bought a new video card to my computer which is lot better than the one I had before, but now when I start driving in mm2 all I see is few walls and cars, but no road or anything else, just blue!! 8O
I removed all my .ar files and re-instaled it twice and I also downloaded newest drivers for my video card, but any of these didn't work.
I can see whole image only when I use that software only-3d setting. I also tried the game in my friends pc and that worked fine. Whats wrong?

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:19 pm

Get all the graphics cards patches off of www.mm2c.com . That should solve your problem, since your probably using a Nvidia card (who doesn't use Nvidia?).
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:01 pm

This problems depends of the game, the installed .ar files ans the game reinstallation won't do nothing.
After installed the game download the MM2 Nvidia graphic card patch (Windows XP patch) from here.
Also keep updated your graphic card driver. I had this problem with a Nvidia graphic card, but the game graphic mess up was different.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:52 pm

Okay, maybe getting a little off topic here, but when I had my old pc with XP and a NVIDIA graphics card, I never had a problem... :?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:55 pm

This patch (MM2 XP patch with Nvidia graphic card fix) interest the Nvidia graphic cards from the GeForce 2 series.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:57 pm

I had that. That's strange...weird pc. :?

jeremia
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby jeremia » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:41 pm

Well I tried those patches, didn't work. My video card is actually ATI radeon hd2600, old one was nvidia.
Same graphics problem is also in NY and all other tracks. I've also MM1 that works fine, but this mm2 don't.

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:09 pm

MM2 has a troubleshooting guide. See if you can solve the problem there.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:20 pm

Try to download and use the MM2 CRC 2 patch. It's available at MM2BR as No-CD crack v3, but actually it isn't available.
Download this other and extract the files in the desktop, then move all files in your main MM2 directory replacing the older (better make a backup before). It's here.

jeremia
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby jeremia » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:16 pm

That no-cd thing didn't work and neither that troubleshooting tip, thanks anyway. I think I'll have to star cruising in gta-sa instead of mm2. :(

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby awalwang » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:37 pm

I guess MM2 just isn't compatible, no matter what. :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Awalwang, isn't like you've said.

Download the no-CD crack v3 from MM2BR here; before install the Windows XP patch that comes with this download.