How can I use the CD player?

MagicCat3
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

How can I use the CD player?

Postby MagicCat3 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm

In the trial I could press 3 and the CD thing would pop up. Can anyone help me? :?:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:10 pm

To use the CD player, of course, you need to insert a CD in your DVD drive. If you use both a DVD drive and a DVD burner, you have to use the one from where you've insered the game CD to install it.
In the game, press 2 to switch the CD player showing, then press 3 to play the CD in the driver and to stop it just re-press the button 3. The buttons 4 and 5 are used to select the previous and the next tracks of the CD.
The CD must be an audio CD. While a gameplay, press F1 to see all the keyboard controls, but it's like I've said. The complete guide there's in the game help manual.

I don't have never tried to use this feature, since I leave Winamp program playing my playlist when I want to listen my music while playing MM2. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:15 pm

if you want to listen Music while playing MM2 , just do , ALT + TAB , and to play your music , than enter MM2 :D

MagicCat3
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby MagicCat3 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 pm

As I said before I click 2 I click 3 It all doesn't work, and to wilder, I have a double screen computer so I don't need that.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 pm

If you use Windows Vista as OS, maybe that's the cause. :roll:
I don't have never tried to use the in-game CD player because it's useless and badly made for me. Better use an audio player program while playing the game.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|