I'm very sorry!

Robenue
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

I'm very sorry!

Postby Robenue » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:59 am

I'm so sorry to the users of this site. I posted a while back I will start converting again, and I may be visiting often. I know I have failed that goal, and there really isn't a time I have had to do so. I'm some people may of forgoten I ever converted before. But pretty much I have typed all of the reasons on my site. I'm not sure if anyone has checked recently. but i will say, there is a possible chance for me to be here, maybe next year or so. I do know there is no rush into this.

There seems to be great great conversion being made still, Liking the new vw you made franch looking good! also Riva your cars are looking good as ever! I would really like to thank you two for helping me out when i first started. If anyone has trouble ask these guys i recommend it! This is far the best forum i have been to, and not just saying that for help, also on how old this game is, there are many new users asking questions, mainly are young poeple wanting to convert for old games, and it's great to see. Along with many new 3D modelers coming into the game.

I do thank other members for being positive about my conversions, also, having many people give me tips on what i can improve.

I never got that from modding for Re-Volt, (here https://revolt.speedweek.net ) I got pretty much abused on how bad my conversions were. and may i add, it just wasnt worth staying. So i came here, learned heaps from trails and errors, making colors selectable, brake lights converting for THIS game is awesome fun, I do know and sorry for my language here, the game can 'bitch' a bit, but, at least you have great members here to ask, send you car over, and they tell you the problem and with you fixed car back, just like a repair shop :D lol.

So I really thank EVERYONE here! and keep modding, converting, modeling what ever you do! make sure you take your time and ask lots of questions. And be nice about peoples conversions, they tried as hard as you did.

*i might be back, but there is a chance i wont be*

THANK YOU! :wink:
[img]https://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/KCHANSHINOBI/ks.png[/img]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome back, Robenue. No problem about that, continue converting, when you have the time. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Well, thank you Robenue, and thanks for liking this community. :wink:
You aren't the one that has showed a project or announced one and then haven't given any other info about it, so don't worry about that. :wink:
Good luck!
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Robenue
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Postby Robenue » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 am

thanks! I will, it's great here, i'll try and stop by more often. But thanks for replying to this :)
[img]https://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/KCHANSHINOBI/ks.png[/img]